Meaning: a class or division of people or things.
Plural of Category
Synonyms of Category
Category as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The book belongs to the fantasy category.
- The movie falls into the romantic comedy category.
- The item was placed in the miscellaneous category.
- Can you identify the main category of this product?
- The store organized its inventory by categories.
- The library has a separate section for each category.
- The competition had various categories for participants.
- The magazine covers a wide range of lifestyle categories.
- The app allows users to filter content by categories.
- The essay fits into the historical category.
Category as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The awards were divided into different categories.
- The contest had multiple categories for entries.
- The store shelves were labeled with different product categories.
- Can you provide a list of all the categories in the competition?
- The website has an extensive range of product categories.
- The festival featured films from various categories.
- The app allows users to explore different categories of content.
- The bookstore has separate sections for different book categories.
- The conference had sessions covering different categories of topics.
- The competition recognized winners in multiple categories.
Singular Possessive of Category
The singular possessive form of “Category” is “Category’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Category:
- The Category’s definition needs to be clarified.
- Please provide the Category’s specific criteria.
- The relevance of the Category’s inclusion is being discussed.
- We need to understand the Category’s underlying principles.
- The Category’s boundaries need to be defined.
- The Category’s importance in this context cannot be ignored.
- The Category’s implications for the study are significant.
- Researchers examined the Category’s different subgroups.
- The Category’s criteria were applied uniformly.
- The Category’s relationship to other variables is being investigated.
Plural Possessive of Category
The plural possessive form of “Category” is “Categories'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Category:
- The categories’ definitions need to be revised.
- Please provide the categories’ specific criteria for comparison.
- The relevance of the categories’ inclusions is being debated.
- We need to understand the categories’ respective principles.
- The categories’ boundaries overlap in certain areas.
- The categories’ importance within their domains cannot be understated.
- The categories’ implications for the analysis are significant.
- Researchers compared the characteristics of different categories’ subgroups.
- The categories’ criteria were inconsistently applied.
- The categories’ relationships to other variables were explored.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 05:17 pm