Meaning: an object having a three-dimensional shape like that of a wire wound uniformly.
Plural of Helix
Helix as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The DNA molecule has a double helix
- He studied the formation of the helix in biology class.
- The artist created a sculpture inspired by the helix
- The climber ascended the helix staircase to reach the top.
- The engineer designed a building with a spiral helix
- The seashell had a beautiful helix
- The mathematician explained the concept of a helix to the students.
- The snail retreated into its helix
- The architect incorporated a helix motif into the building’s facade.
- The spiral staircase resembled a helix.
Helix as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The laboratory contained several DNA helices for analysis.
- The museum displayed ancient helices discovered during excavations.
- The engineer designed the structure with multiple helices
- The artist created a series of sculptures depicting various helices.
- The students examined different types of helices in their science project.
- The biologist studied the evolution of helices in various organisms.
- The construction site had stacks of metal helices ready for installation.
- The mathematician explained the properties of different types of helices.
- The exhibition showcased the beauty of natural helices in shells and plants.
- The researchers analyzed the arrangement of helices in protein structures.
Singular Possessive of Helix
The singular possessive form of “Helix” is “Helix’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Helix:
- The helix’s structure determines its function.
- We examined the helix’s role in DNA replication.
- The scientist discovered a mutation in the helix’s sequence.
- The study focused on understanding the helix’s stability.
- Helix’s shape influences protein folding.
- The researcher investigated the helix’s interaction with enzymes.
- The helix’s properties affect its binding capabilities.
- We analyzed the effects of temperature on the helix’s integrity.
- The helix’s formation process is complex.
- Helix’s flexibility is crucial for certain biological functions.
Plural Possessive of Helix
The plural possessive form of “Helix” is “Helices'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Helix:
- The stability of both helices’ structures was compromised.
- Researchers studied the functions of different helices’ in cells.
- Mutations were found in multiple helices’ sequences.
- The study focused on comparing the stability of various helices’.
- The binding capabilities of the helices’ differed significantly.
- Scientists explored the interactions between enzymes and helices’.
- The properties of the helices’ influenced their behavior.
- Temperature had varying effects on different helices’.
- The formation processes of the helices’ were investigated.
- Flexibility played a role in the functions of the helices’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 07:13 pm