Meaning: for what reason
Singular and Plural of Why
Why as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The why behind his decision remains unknown.
- I can’t understand the why of his behavior.
- The why of the situation eluded me.
- The detective was determined to uncover the why.
- We need to explore the why behind these statistics.
- The why of their success was a mystery to many.
- The philosopher contemplated the deeper why of existence.
- The psychologist sought to understand the why of human behavior.
- The journalist delved into the political why of the scandal.
- The book provides insights into the why of human motivation.
Why as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The why of their actions perplexed everyone.
- The researchers sought to uncover the why of the phenomenon.
- The analysts focused on the economic why of the market crash.
- The detectives investigated the why of the crime.
- The historians debated the underlying why of the war.
- The scientists were intrigued by the scientific why of the discovery.
- The experts discussed the psychological why of addiction.
- The teachers explored the educational why of student behavior.
- The journalists investigated the political why of the scandal.
- The scholars debated the philosophical why of human existence.
Singular Possessive of Why
- Understand Why’s importance in this decision.
- Explain Why’s relevance to the topic.
- Determine Why’s impact on the outcome.
- Address the concerns raised by Why’s team.
- Clarify Why’s presence in this meeting.
- Why’s question remains unanswered.
- Investigate Why’s role in the incident.
- Recognize Why’s significance in this context.
- Discuss Why’s implications for the project.
- Reflect on Why’s relevance to the goal.
Plural Possessive of Why
- Explore Whys’ rationale behind their decisions.
- Understand Whys’ motivations for their actions.
- Address the concerns raised by Whys’ team members.
- Clarify Whys’ approach to problem-solving.
- Discuss the potential consequences of Whys’ choices.
- Reflect on the collective wisdom of Whys’ perspectives.
- Consider Whys’ feedback for process improvement.
- Recognize Whys’ impact on the organization.
- Appreciate Whys’ efforts in driving change.
- Engage in dialogue to understand Whys’ viewpoints.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 10:33 am