Meaning: no person; no one.
Singular and Plural of Nobody
Nobody as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- Nobody answered when I called their name.
- Nobody likes being left out.
- She felt like nobody understood her.
- He’s nobody special, just an ordinary guy.
- The room was empty, and nobody was there.
- Nobody knows the truth behind the legend.
- Nobody can predict the future with certainty.
- Nobody is perfect; we all make mistakes.
- She felt like nobody cared about her opinions.
- The mystery remained unsolved, and nobody had the answers.
Nobody as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The nobodies in the crowd went unnoticed.
- The group of nobodies found solace in each other.
- The nobodies fought for their voices to be heard.
- The marginalized nobodies rose up against injustice.
- The nobodies banded together to create change.
- The nobodies‘ struggles were often ignored.
- The nobodies shared stories of resilience and strength.
- The world overlooked the contributions of the nobodies.
- The nobodies stood up against discrimination and inequality.
- The power of the nobodies cannot be underestimated.
Singular Possessive of Nobody
The singular possessive form of “Nobody” is “Nobody’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Nobody:
- The decision was nobody’s fault.
- The success of the project was due to nobody’s efforts.
- Nobody’s opinion matters more than yours.
- The responsibility lies with nobody’s team.
- The idea originated from nobody’s suggestion.
- The key to the room was in nobody’s possession.
- The blame cannot be placed on nobody’s shoulders.
- The success or failure is ultimately nobody’s responsibility.
- The report revealed nobody’s involvement in the incident.
- The outcome was affected by nobody’s absence.
Plural Possessive of Nobody
The plural possessive form of “Nobody” is “Nobodies'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Nobody:
- The opinions of the committee members were nobodies’ concern.
- The decision was made without consulting nobodies’ opinions.
- The employees were working for nobodies’ benefit.
- The project’s success depends on nobodies’ cooperation.
- The blame cannot be attributed to nobodies’ actions.
- The success or failure is in nobodies’ hands.
- The company does not value nobodies’ contributions.
- The outcomes were influenced by nobodies’ input.
- The responsibility was shared among nobodies’ teams.
- The report highlighted the mistakes made by nobodies’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 04:30 am