Meaning of Angel
The meaning of Angel is; a spiritual being believed to act as an attendant, agent, or messenger of God, conventionally represented in human form with wings and a long robe.
Singular angel Plural of Angel
The plural of Angel is angels. Here are some example sentences angel synonyms of Angel.
Angel as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The little girl dressed up as an angel for Halloween.
- The angel appeared in her dream and gave her guidance.
- She believes her grandmother is now her guardian angel.
- The statue in the park depicts an angel with outstretched wings.
- The Christmas play featured a young boy playing the role of an angel.
- The artist painted a beautiful portrait of an angel.
- She wore a delicate necklace with a small angel pendant.
- The story tells of a fallen angel seeking redemption.
- The church has a stunning stained glass window featuring an angel.
- The child made a paper cutout of an angel for the art project.
Angel as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The nativity scene included several angels singing carols.
- The concert featured a choir of heavenly angels.
- The Renaissance painting depicted a host of celestial angels.
- The church choir performed hymns accompanied by angels on harps.
- The stained glass windows portrayed scenes with multiple angels.
- The holiday decorations included twinkling lights shaped like angels.
- The children wore white robes and wings, pretending to be angels.
- The festival celebrated the feast day of the archangels and lesser angels.
- The orchestra played a piece inspired by the harmonies of angels.
- The mural on the wall depicted a chorus of singing angels.
Singular Possessive of Angel
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Angel:
- The Angel’s wings shimmered in moonlight.
- The painter captured beauty of Angel’s face.
- The guardian watched over child with Angel’s grace.
- The musician played melody inspired by Angel’s song.
- The Angel’s presence brought comfort to those in need.
- The sculptor created statue depicting an Angel’s figure.
- The poet wrote heartfelt tribute to Angel’s love.
- The storyteller shared legends about Angel’s protection.
- The Angel’s voice echoed through cathedral during ceremony.
- The believer prayed for Angel’s guidance and support.
Plural Possessive of Angel
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Angel:
- Angels’ wings spread wide as they descended.
- Artists painted murals depicting Angels’ benevolence.
- The choir sang hymns praising Angels’ harmonious voices.
- Angels’ blessings brought peace to troubled souls.
- Sculptors created sculptures representing different Angels’ forms.
- Believers shared stories about Angels’ miracles.
- Symphony orchestra performed piece inspired by Angels’ presence.
- Stained glass windows depicted scenes from Angels’ celestial realm.
- Poets wrote verses dedicated to Angels’ eternal love.
- Believers lit candles to honor Angels’ guidance and protection.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 10:24 am