Meaning: a statement that is put forward as premise
Singular and Plural of Thesis
Thesis as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She spent months researching and writing her thesis.
- The student defended her thesis in front of a panel of professors.
- The thesis presented a novel approach to the problem.
- The professor guided the student in developing a strong thesis
- The researcher’s thesis contributed to the field’s understanding of the topic.
- The graduate student received funding to conduct experiments for her thesis.
- The thesis required extensive data analysis and interpretation.
- The academic journal published an article based on the researcher’s thesis.
- The conference featured presentations on diverse thesis
- The defense committee praised the clarity and depth of the student’s thesis.
Thesis as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The university library stores an extensive collection of doctoral theses.
- The scholars debated different approaches proposed in their respective theses.
- The conference showcased the groundbreaking research presented in the participants’ theses.
- The professors provided valuable feedback on the students’ draft theses.
- The candidates diligently prepared their final theses for submission.
- The graduate students shared their findings during a panel discussion on their theses.
- The scholars engaged in lively discussions about the implications of their theses.
- The research symposium featured presentations on a wide range of topics from various theses.
- The library offers online access to digitized versions of historic theses.
- The academic journal published an issue dedicated to exceptional doctoral theses.
Singular Possessive of Thesis
The singular possessive form of “Thesis” is “Thesis’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Thesis:
- We analyzed Thesis’s research methodology.
- Thesis’s findings provided valuable insights.
- The committee reviewed Thesis’s abstract and conclusion.
- We discussed the implications of Thesis’s hypothesis.
- Thesis’s literature review presented a comprehensive analysis.
- The professor praised Thesis’s organization and structure.
- We examined Thesis’s data collection process.
- Thesis’s bibliography included relevant sources.
- The defense highlighted the significance of Thesis’s contribution.
- The advisor provided feedback on Thesis’s methodology.
Plural Possessive of Thesis
The plural possessive form of “Thesis” is “Theses'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Thesis:
- We analyzed multiple theses’ research methodologies.
- Theses’ findings provided valuable insights.
- The committee reviewed theses’ abstracts and conclusions.
- We discussed the implications of theses’ hypotheses.
- Theses’ literature reviews presented comprehensive analyses.
- The professors praised theses’ organization and structure.
- We examined theses’ data collection processes.
- Theses’ bibliographies included relevant sources.
- The defenses highlighted the significance of theses’ contributions.
- The advisors provided feedback on theses’ methodologies.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 10:57 am