Meaning: a tall conical cap worn by a dervish
Plural of Taj
Synonyms of Taj
Taj as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The majestic Taj stood tall against the sky.
- She captured a breathtaking photo of the Taj.
- The tourists marveled at the grandeur of the Taj.
- The guide provided historical insights about the Taj.
- He sketched a beautiful portrait of the Taj.
- The evening light cast a golden glow on the Taj.
- The architects designed an intricate model of the Taj.
- The traveler took a leisurely stroll around the Taj.
Taj as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The travel agency organized trips to visit multiple Tajs.
- They explored the surrounding area of the famous Tajs.
- The documentary featured stunning footage of various Tajs.
- The photographs showcased different angles of the Tajs.
- The historians researched the mysteries of the ancient Tajs.
- The art exhibition displayed paintings inspired by the Tajs.
- The book described the cultural significance of the Tajs.
- The filmmakers captured the essence of the diverse Tajs.
Singular Possessive of Taj
The singular possessive form of “Taj” is “Taj’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Taj:
- The king admired the Taj’s grandeur.
- The tourist captured a photo of Taj’s silhouette.
- The architect took pride in Taj’s design.
- The historian studied Taj’s historical significance.
- The visitor marveled at Taj’s intricate details.
- The guide explained the story behind Taj’s construction.
- The poet found inspiration in Taj’s beauty.
- The artist painted a portrait of Taj’s elegance.
- The photographer captured the sunset behind Taj’s domes.
- The traveler felt humbled by Taj’s magnificence.
Plural Possessive of Taj
The plural possessive form of “Taj” is “Tajes'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Taj:
- The emperors’ Tajes’ legacies were intertwined with history.
- The archaeologists discovered the ruins of ancient Tajes’.
- The researchers studied the cultural impact of the Tajes’.
- The photographers captured the grandeur of the Tajes’.
- The preservationists worked tirelessly to protect the Tajes’.
- The scholars debated the architectural styles of the Tajes’.
- The writers described the stories engraved on the Tajes’ walls.
- The explorers documented the hidden chambers within the Tajes’.
- The filmmakers created documentaries showcasing the beauty of the Tajes’.
- The enthusiasts organized tours to explore multiple Tajes’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 06:32 pm