Meaning: an unborn or unhatched offspring in the process of development.
Plural of Embryo
Embryo as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The embryo is developing rapidly in the womb.
- The doctor examined the embryo using ultrasound.
- The mother-to-be is excited about her growing embryo.
- The genetic makeup of the embryo was analyzed.
- The embryo receives nourishment from the placenta.
- The formation of the embryo marks the beginning of life.
- The doctor monitored the growth of the embryo
- The development of the embryo is a complex process.
- The couple is eagerly awaiting the arrival of their embryo.
- The health of the embryo is of utmost importance.
Embryo as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The IVF procedure resulted in multiple embryos.
- The embryos were carefully stored in a cryogenic facility.
- The couple decided to transfer two embryos into the womb.
- The success rate of implanting embryos is improving.
- The doctor discussed the options for freezing the extra embryos.
- The couple is considering donating their remaining embryos.
- The embryos undergo genetic testing for abnormalities.
- The development of the embryos will be closely monitored.
- The couple faced the difficult decision of discarding the extra embryos.
- The survival rate of frozen embryos has improved over the years.
Singular Possessive of Embryo
The singular possessive form of “Embryo” is “Embryo’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Embryo:
- The embryo’s development is crucial in prenatal stages.
- Can you observe the growth of the embryo’s cells?
- The embryo’s genetic information is determined at conception.
- We should monitor the embryo’s progress regularly.
- The embryo’s environment plays a vital role in its development.
- Can you explain the embryo’s various stages of growth?
- The embryo’s potential is yet to be fully realized.
- Please protect the embryo’s delicate structure during handling.
- The embryo’s implantation in the uterus is a critical step.
- We need to ensure the proper nourishment for the embryo’s growth.
Plural Possessive of Embryo
The plural possessive form of “Embryo” is “Embryos'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Embryo:
- The development of multiple embryos’ requires careful monitoring.
- Can you observe the growth of the embryos’ cells under the microscope?
- The genetic information of the embryos’ is determined individually.
- We should track the progress of the embryos’ throughout the experiment.
- The environment has a significant impact on the development of the embryos’.
- Can you explain the different stages of growth in the embryos’?
- The potential of the embryos’ is diverse and unique.
- Please handle the delicate structures of the embryos’ with care.
- The implantation process varies among the embryos’.
- We need to provide adequate nourishment for the growth of the embryos’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 08:57 pm