Meaning: a husband or wife in relation
Plural of Spouse
Synonyms of Spouse
- other half
- old woman
- old man
- old lady
- old dutch
- better half
Spouse as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- My spouse surprised me with a thoughtful gift.
- I cherish the moments spent with my loving spouse.
- The support of a caring spouse is invaluable.
- I introduced my spouse to my closest friends.
- The wedding vows declared us as spouses for life.
- I am grateful for the love and devotion of my spouse.
- My spouse always knows how to make me smile.
- The bond between spouses grows stronger with time.
- The health of my spouse is of utmost importance to me.
- I consider my spouse my life partner and best friend.
Spouse as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The gathering was attended by several spouses of the guests.
- The company organized a retreat for the spouses of employees.
- The spouses supported each other during difficult times.
- I enjoyed getting to know the spouses of my colleagues.
- The event included activities for both spouses and children.
- The party was a chance for spouses to socialize and network.
- The spouses shared stories and experiences with one another.
- The organization provides resources and support for military spouses.
- The spouses play an important role in maintaining family harmony.
- The company recognizes the contributions of spouses to its success.
Singular Possessive of Spouse
The singular possessive form of “Spouse” is “Spouse’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Spouse:
- I appreciate Spouse’s love and support.
- Can I have Spouse’s opinion on this matter?
- Spouse’s happiness is my priority.
- The success is a result of Spouse’s hard work.
- Spouse’s presence brings me comfort.
- I cherish every moment with Spouse’s company.
- The bond between us is strengthened by Spouse’s trust.
- Spouse’s dedication inspires me to be better.
- The key to a strong relationship is Spouse’s understanding.
- Spouse’s commitment is unwavering.
Plural Possessive of Spouse
The plural possessive form of “Spouse” is “Spouses'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Spouse:
- I admire the love between Spouses’.
- Can I hear some of Spouses’ stories of togetherness?
- Spouses’ support for each other is admirable.
- The relationship between Spouses’ is based on trust.
- Spouses’ shared dreams guide their journey.
- I believe in the strength of Spouses’ unity.
- The happiness of Spouses’ lies in their love.
- Spouses’ commitment is evident in their actions.
- The beauty of marriage lies in Spouses’ partnership.
- Spouses’ love grows stronger with each passing day.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 11:34 am