What Does Today Mean?
“Today” refers to the current day or the present time. It distinguishes the current 24-hour period from the past and the future.
Slang Words for Today
Here is the list of slang words for Today with meanings:
- Todz – A shortened version of today.
- 2day – Numeric version of today.
- T-day – Abbreviated form of today.
- T’s – Another abbreviation for today.
- T-time – Playful term for today.
- Diz – Play on “dis” for this day.
- D-day – Direct day, referencing today.
- Pres-day – From “present” day.
- 2dizzle – Using “izzle” slang for today.
- 2’s – Numeric and short for today.
- T-now – Blend of today and now.
- Day-o – Casual term for today.
- T-dizzle – “izzle” slang used for today.
- Dayz – Casual and trendy term.
- Tz – Very shortened form of today.
- 2d’s – Numeric, short for today.
- Tod’s – Casual abbreviation of today.
- T-sesh – “Today’s session” or event.
- T-joint – “Joint” referencing today.
- T-vibe – Today’s vibe or mood.
- Day-t – Blend term for today.
- Dizzle-day – Another “izzle” slang variation.
- T-mo – Short, playful form.
- Day2 – Numeric play on today.
- T-spot – “Spot” meaning the day.
- Nowday – Blend of now and today.
- Dayup – Play on “day” and “up”.
- T-slice – Slice of today’s pie.
- T-sway – Today’s sway or style.
- 2T – Numeric and playful term.
Use of Today Slang in Example Sentences
Below are example sentences using slang terms of Today:
- I’ll finish the project Todz, promise.
- Let’s meet 2day at the coffee shop.
- It’s T-day, my favorite TV show airs!
- Check out these shoes I bought T’s.
- We’ll have a picnic during T-time.
- Did you see that crazy event Diz?
- We launched our new product on D-day.
- Pres-day is perfect for our beach trip.
- That concert 2dizzle was absolutely lit!
- I’ve got plans with her 2’s.
- T-now feels like the perfect moment.
- Day-o, was so much brighter than yesterday.
- That sale T-dizzle saved me some cash!
- Feels good to relax and enjoy Dayz.
- Hand in your assignments by Tz.
- Got a date 2d’s, feeling nervous.
- Went to the new cafe Tod’s.
- Our team had a great T-sesh.
- The T-joint party was such a hit!
- Loving the T-vibe, everything’s going smoothly.
- She said Day-t was unforgettable.
- That Dizzle-day sale had crazy discounts.
- Saw her T-mo, she seemed happy.
- The sunset Day2 was mesmerizing.
- Let’s hit our favorite T-spot after work.
- Can’t believe the news from Nowday.
- Rained all Dayup, got completely soaked.
- Grab a T-slice of today’s special pizza.
- The T-sway fashion trend is catching on.
- The event starts 2T, don’t be late!
Explore More Slang Words: