What does Hot Girl Mean?
A “hot girl” typically refers to a young woman who is considered physically attractive or sexually appealing. The term may also imply a sense of confidence or allure.
Slang Words for Hot Girl
- Babe: Young, attractive woman
- Bombshell: Strikingly attractive girl
- Stunner: Exceptionally beautiful woman
- Fox: Sexy, appealing lady
- Smoke Show: Visually stunning woman
- Hottie: Good-looking, appealing woman
- Goddess: Extremely beautiful, divine
- Siren: Bewitching, enticing woman
- 10: Highest-rated attractiveness
- Vixen: Sexy, spirited woman
- Dime: Perfect ten in attractiveness
- Eye-Candy: Visually pleasing, attractive
- Doll: Pretty, almost flawless girl
- Baddie: Confident, attractive woman
- Queen: Attractive, commanding woman
- Knockout: Stunningly attractive woman
- Looker: Visually appealing woman
- Dish: Very attractive woman
- Pin-Up: Idealized, sexy woman
- Corker: Exceptionally good-looking girl
Use of Hot Girl Slang in Example Sentences
- She’s not just smart, she’s a babe too.
- Everyone turned heads; she was a bombshell.
- What a stunner! I’m speechless.
- That woman is a fox, no doubt.
- She walked in like a smoke show.
- You’ve got to meet this hottie I know.
- With that beauty, she’s a goddess.
- She’s a siren you can’t ignore.
- She’s an absolute 10, isn’t she?
- A vixen like that is hard to forget.
- She’s a dime, one in a million.
- She’s total eye-candy at this event.
- Isn’t she just a perfect doll?
- That baddie knows how to turn heads.
- The queen of beauty is here.
- One word for her: a knockout.
- She’s definitely a looker, agreed?
- What a dish she is!
- She could be a pin-up model.
- Wow, she’s an absolute corker.
Explore More Slang Words: