Meaning: a covering for the foot
Singular and Plural of Shoe
Shoe as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- Her black high-heeled shoe completed the elegant outfit.
- The athlete tied the laces of his running shoe before the race.
- The toddler’s tiny shoe was lost in the park, causing distress.
- The leather shoe was polished to a mirror-like shine.
- The ballet dancer gracefully pointed her toe in the satin-pointe shoe.
- The hiking shoe provided excellent traction on slippery surfaces.
- The elegant bride wore a white satin shoe adorned with crystals.
- The basketball player’s high-top shoe provided ankle support during games.
- The cobbler repaired the worn-out sole of the old man’s shoe.
- The fashionista admired the designer’s latest couture shoe.
Shoe as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The shoe store displayed a wide variety of fashionable shoes.
- The marathon runners tied their shoes tightly before the race.
- The dancers kicked off their ballet shoes after a long performance.
- The children left their muddy shoes at the entrance to avoid tracking dirt inside.
- The hiker’s backpack contained spare socks and hiking shoes.
- The fashion-conscious individual had a collection of designer shoes.
- The athletes exchanged their sports shoes for comfortable sandals after the game.
- The shelves were filled with men’s, women’s, and children’s shoes.
- The shoe rack organized the family’s various types of shoes.
- The shopkeeper stacked boxes of new shoes in the storeroom.
Singular Possessive of Shoe
The singular possessive form of “Shoe” is “Shoe’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Shoe:
- The sole of shoe’s grip provided excellent traction.
- I admired the style of shoe’s design.
- Can you please polish shoe’s surface?
- The comfort of shoe’s fit was unmatched.
- We marveled at shoe’s craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- The salesperson praised shoe’s quality materials.
- I complemented shoe’s brand for its durability.
- shoe’s laces were securely tied.
- The color of shoe’s upper was vibrant.
- shoe’s insole provided cushioning and support.
Plural Possessive of Shoe
The plural possessive form of “Shoe” is “Shoes'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Shoe:
- All of the shoes’ sizes were displayed on the shelves.
- The customers tried on the shoes’ to find their perfect fit.
- The room was filled with the sound of the shoes’ footsteps.
- We admired the variety of styles in the shoes’ collection.
- The store showcased the shoes’ latest arrivals in the window.
- The athletes praised the performance of the shoes’ on the track.
- We sorted the shoes’ based on their colors and materials.
- The dancers performed their routines in the shoes’.
- The shelves were stocked with the shoes’ for every occasion.
- The designer showcased their creativity in the shoes’ designs.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 05:35 pm