Meaning of Buffalo is
a heavily built wild ox with backswept horns.
Singular and Plural of Buffalo
Buffalo as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The massive buffalo roamed the grassy plains.
- The buffalo grazed peacefully near the river.
- The lone buffalo stood majestic against the sunset.
- The indigenous tribes revered the mighty buffalo.
- The wounded buffalo struggled to keep up with the herd.
- The stampede of buffalo thundered across the plains.
- The ferocity of the charging buffalo was awe-inspiring.
- The buffalo’s horn is a symbol of strength and resilience.
- The hunter tracked the elusive buffalo for days.
- The buffalo wallow served as a gathering spot for other animals.
Buffalo as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The vast grasslands were home to countless buffaloes.
- The herds of buffaloes migrated with the changing seasons.
- The native tribes depended on the buffaloes for survival.
- The buffaloes congregated near the watering hole.
- The relentless hunters decimated the population of buffaloes.
- The ranchers raised domesticated buffaloes for their meat.
- The dust cloud rose as the startled buffaloes stampeded.
- The conservation efforts aimed to protect the endangered buffaloes.
- The buffaloes played a crucial role in shaping the ecosystem.
- The thunderous hooves of the running buffaloes echoed through the plains.
Singular Possessive of Buffalo
The singular possessive form of “Buffalo” is “Buffalo’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Buffalo:
- The buffalo’s horns were enormous.
- Buffalo’s habitat is the grassland.
- We visited the buffalo’s enclosure at the zoo.
- The buffalo’s fur was thick and shaggy.
- The buffalo’s stampede was a magnificent sight.
- The hunter tracked the buffalo’s footprints.
- The rancher took care of the buffalo’s herd.
- The park ranger observed the buffalo’s behavior.
- The Native Americans respected the buffalo’s spirit.
- The photographer captured the beauty of the buffalo’s silhouette.
Plural Possessive of Buffalo
The plural possessive form of “Buffalo” is “Buffaloes'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Buffalo:
- The buffaloes’ migration covered vast distances.
- We watched the buffaloes’ grazing habits.
- The conservationist studied the buffaloes’ social structure.
- The wildlife preserve protected the buffaloes’ habitat.
- The herders managed the buffaloes’ feeding schedules.
- The researchers observed the buffaloes’ mating rituals.
- The park ranger monitored the buffaloes’ population.
- The schoolchildren learned about the buffaloes’ historical significance.
- The guide explained the buffaloes’ role in the ecosystem.
- The photographer captured the strength of the buffaloes’ collective power.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 10:57 am