Meaning: a large group of animals.
Plural of Herd
Herd as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The shepherd guided the herd of sheep.
- The ranger observed a majestic elephant herd in the wild.
- The rancher managed the cattle herd
- The guide pointed out the leader of the wildebeest herd.
- The zookeeper monitored the health of the giraffe herd.
- The herd of bison moved across the grassland in search of food.
- The researcher studied the migration patterns of the wildebeest herd.
- The guide provided interesting facts about the herd of elephants.
- The park ranger monitored the behavior of the deer herd.
- The conservationist worked to protect the endangered rhino herd.
Herd as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The ranchers raised and managed multiple herds of cattle.
- The national park is home to several wild animal herds.
- The photographer captured stunning images of migrating wildebeest herds.
- The researchers observed the social dynamics within elephant herds.
- The conservationists worked to preserve the genetic diversity of the bison herds.
- The guides led the visitors to observe the different zebra herds.
- The ranger guided the tour group to a hidden valley with grazing deer herds.
- The wildlife documentary showcased the migration patterns of various animal herds.
- The park implemented measures to prevent conflicts between lion herds and local communities.
- The ranger provided information about the behavior of the buffalo herds.
Singular Possessive of Herd
The singular possessive form of “Herd” is “Herd’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Herd:
- The shepherd ensured the herd’s safety and well-being.
- She witnessed the herd’s migration across the plains.
- The rancher took pride in the herd’s healthy and robust appearance.
- The predator’s presence threatened the herd’s security.
- The herdsman managed the herd’s movement with expertise.
- The herd’s leader guided the group with authority.
- The ranch protected the herd’s grazing lands from encroachment.
- The herd’s behavior reflected the changing seasons.
- The harmony within the herd’s dynamics fascinated researchers.
- The herd’s size determined its impact on the ecosystem.
Plural Possessive of Herd
The plural possessive form of “Herd” is “Herds'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Herd:
- The farmers managed multiple herds’ movements in the pasture.
- The open grazing land accommodated various herds’ needs.
- The cowboys rounded up the herds’ cattle for branding.
- The ranchers collaborated to protect the herds’ shared territory.
- The herders guided the herds’ migration along designated routes.
- The herds’ interactions influenced the behavior of individual animals.
- The ecosystem relied on the balance of multiple herds’ populations.
- The farmers took pride in their herds’ healthy and robust appearance.
- The local economy thrived on the herds’ livestock trade.
- The biodiversity of the region benefited from the herds’ grazing patterns.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 07:11 pm