Army Plural, What is the plural of Army?
Here we will learn Singular Army Plural of Army, meaning of Army, synonyms Army example sentences of Army. This basic shot lesson is very useful for kids Army beginners. You will learn about Army and its use in our daily routine conversational sentences.
Meaning of Army
The meaning of ARMY is: an organized military force equipped for fighting on land.
Singular Army Plural of Army
The plural of Army is armies. Here are some example sentences Army synonyms of Army.
Synonyms of Army
- armed force
Use of Army in Example Sentences
- The bomb was made safe by army experts.
- He gave the army orders to invade at dawn.
- The French started putting together an army.
- In February 1943, he enlisted in the army.
- Three armoured divisions make up the 2nd army.
- The army quickly put down the rebellion.
- In the east, the army made numerous conquests.
- The victorious army triumphantly returned.
English has both singular and plural forms for nouns, pronouns, adjectives and verbs. Understanding when to use them correctly is an important part of mastering the language. This basic vocabulary short lesson is very useful for kids and beginners. We have discussed basic synonyms and their use in our daily routine conversational sentences.
Learning English is a challenging process for many people, but fortunately there are plenty of resources to help you along the way. One common grammar issue that ESL students struggle with is singulars and plurals. If your goal is to learn how to use these correctly in sentences, it can be helpful to keep this basic rule in mind- plural nouns have an “-s” added on the end!
Download here a complete list of singular and plurals in PDF.
A Huge list of 500+ Singular and Plural