Meaning: a man whose job involves selling
Singular and Plural of Salesman
Salesman as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The salesman demonstrated the features of the new car.
- The salesman greeted customers as they entered the store.
- The experienced salesman knew how to close a deal.
- The salesman persuaded the customer to try a different product.
- The salesman provided excellent customer service.
- The salesman recommended a tailored solution for the client’s needs.
- The salesman made a persuasive pitch to the potential buyer.
- The salesman attended a training workshop to improve his skills.
- The salesman negotiated the terms of the contract with the client.
- The salesman received a commission for each successful sale.
Salesman as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The department store employed several salesmen to assist customers.
- The car dealership had a team of experienced salesmen.
- The trade show featured booths staffed with knowledgeable salesmen.
- The real estate agency hired new salesmen to expand their team.
- The insurance company trained its salesmen on effective selling techniques.
- The electronics store had friendly and helpful salesmen.
- The furniture showroom had a team of professional salesmen.
- The clothing store organized a competition among its salesmen.
- The company recognized its top-performing salesmen with incentives.
- The conference brought together industry salesmen from different companies.
Singular Possessive of Salesman
The singular possessive form of “Salesman” is “Salesman’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Salesman:
- The dedication of the salesman’s work is admirable.
- The success of the salesman’s pitch led to a new deal.
- The knowledge of the salesman’s product is extensive.
- The reputation of the salesman’s customer service is excellent.
- The salary of the salesman’s position is competitive.
- Please take note of the salesman’s contact information.
- The performance of the salesman’s team is outstanding.
- The feedback from the customers improved the salesman’s approach.
- The skills of the salesman’s negotiation are impressive.
- The company recognized the salesman’s achievements with an award.
Plural Possessive of Salesman
The plural possessive form of “Salesman” is “Salesmen’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Salesman:
- The dedication of the salesmen’s work is commendable.
- The success of the salesmen’s pitches resulted in multiple deals.
- The knowledge of the salesmen’s products is extensive.
- The reputation of the salesmen’s customer service is exceptional.
- The salaries of the salesmen’s positions are competitive.
- Please take note of the salesmen’s contact details.
- The performance of the salesmen’s teams is impressive.
- The feedback from the customers improved the salesmen’s approaches.
- The skills of the salesmen’s negotiations are remarkable.
- The company recognized the salesmen’s achievements with awards.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 01:07 pm