Meaning: bolt, light
Singular and Plural of Lightning
Lightning as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- Lightning struck the tall tree during the storm.
- The sudden lightning frightened the young child.
- Lightning illuminated the dark sky for a moment.
- I saw a flash of lightning in the distance.
- The sound of lightning crackling echoed through the night.
- The intense heat from the lightning bolt caused a fire.
- We could see the silhouette of the tree against the lightning.
- The storm intensified with each powerful lightning strike.
- The loud thunder accompanied the bright lightning.
- I captured a stunning photo of the lightning in the sky.
Lightning as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The lightnings danced across the darkened sky.
- We watched as the powerful lightnings illuminated the night.
- Multiple lightnings struck the city, causing power outages.
- The frequent lightnings were a sight to behold.
- We counted the number of lightnings that flashed during the storm.
- The storm was filled with relentless lightnings.
- The deafening thunder followed the bright lightnings.
- The sky was filled with rapid and continuous lightnings.
- The loud crashes of the lightnings scared the animals.
- We sought shelter from the dangerous lightnings outside.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 11:27 am