Lightning Plural, What is the Plural of Lightning?
Meaning: bolt, light
Singular and Plural of Lightning
Synonyms of Lightning
Lightning in Example Sentences
- The lightning storm scared all the birds away.
- My friend got struck by lightning when he was young so he hates being outside during a thunderstorm.
- I always wonder how people can stand being around someone who has been struck by lightning.
- In a lightning storm it is best to be inside or in a car.
- I always wanted to watch the lightning but I was afraid of being struck by it.
English has both singular and plural forms for nouns, pronouns, adjectives and verbs. Understanding when to use them correctly is an important part of mastering the language. This basic vocabulary short lesson is very useful for kids and beginners. We have discussed basic synonyms and their use in our daily routine conversational sentences.
Learning English is a challenging process for many people, but fortunately there are plenty of resources to help you along the way. One common grammar issue that ESL students struggle with is singulars and plurals. If your goal is to learn how to use these correctly in sentences, it can be helpful to keep this basic rule in mind- plural nouns have an “-s” added on the end!
Download here a complete list of singular and plurals in PDF.
Here is a detailed list of singular and plurals: