Meaning: a cloth store
Singular and Plural of Ross
Ross as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- Ross is a popular clothing store in town.
- She bought a stylish dress from Ross.
- The sale at Ross attracted many shoppers.
- Ross offers a wide range of fashion choices.
- He found a great deal on shoes at Ross.
- She enjoys browsing through the racks at Ross.
- The customer service at Ross is excellent.
- Ross is known for its affordable prices.
- He prefers shopping at Ross for trendy clothes.
- She discovered a hidden gem of a blouse at Ross.
Ross as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The Rosses in the city are known for their quality clothing.
- People love the variety of options at the local Rosses.
- The Rosses have a fantastic selection of formal attire.
- Customers flock to the nearby Rosses for their fashion needs.
- The latest fashion trends can be found at the various Rosses.
- She enjoys exploring different Rosses for unique finds.
- The discounts at the end-of-season sales in the Rosses are unbeatable.
- The Rosses offer a diverse range of clothing for all ages.
- The fashion-savvy individuals are regular visitors to the nearby Rosses.
- The shoppers rave about the customer service at the local Rosses.
Singular Possessive of Ross
The singular possessive form of “Ross” is “Ross’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Ross:
- I borrowed Ross’s car for the weekend.
- The teacher asked for Ross’s permission to use his artwork.
- The company recognized Ross’s efforts with an award.
- The director reviewed Ross’s script for the upcoming film.
- The doctor examined Ross’s X-rays for signs of injury.
- The coach praised Ross’s dedication to the team.
- The landlord inspected Ross’s apartment for maintenance issues.
- The journalist interviewed Ross’s family for the article.
- The judge considered Ross’s testimony during the trial.
- The editor requested Ross’s revisions on the manuscript.
Plural Possessive of Ross
The plural possessive form of “Ross” is “Rosses'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Ross:
- The siblings gathered at the Rosses’ house for the holidays.
- The neighbors complained about the Rosses’ noisy parties.
- The company hired both Rosses’ as consultants.
- The school recognized the Rosses’ contributions to the community.
- The survey included questions about the Rosses’ preferences.
- The doctor discussed the Rosses’ medical history with them.
- The counselor met with the Rosses’ children to address their concerns.
- The restaurant reserved a table for the Rosses’ anniversary dinner.
- The lawyer prepared the Rosses’ wills and estate plans.
- The gallery showcased the Rosses’ artwork in a joint exhibition.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 12:51 pm