Meaning of Balcony
The meaning of BALCONY is: a platform enclosed by a wall or balustrade on the outside of a building, with access from an upper-floor window or door.
Singular and Plural of Balcony
The plural of Balcony is balconies.
Balcony as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She enjoyed sipping her morning coffee on the balcony.
- The apartment has a beautiful balcony overlooking the city.
- He stood on the edge of the balcony to get a better view.
- The couple shared a romantic dinner on the candlelit balcony.
- The hotel room had a private balcony with a stunning ocean view.
- The cat jumped onto the balcony and surveyed the neighborhood.
- The morning sun shone brightly on the east-facing balcony.
- The guests gathered on the spacious balcony for the wedding ceremony.
- The newlyweds waved to the crowd from the royal balcony.
- The musician performed a beautiful melody from the rooftop balcony.
Balcony as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- They enjoyed the concert from their private balconies.
- The hotel has multiple rooms with spacious ocean-view balconies.
- The apartment complex features communal balconies for residents.
- They decorated the outdoor balconies with potted plants.
- The café had outdoor seating on its charming balconies.
- The old theater was known for its elegant box balconies.
- The hotel staff opened the grand balconies for the special event.
- The historic building had ornate wrought iron balconies.
- They admired the cityscape from the high-rise building’s multiple balconies.
- The architect designed the modern house with glass-enclosed balconies.
Singular Possessive of Balcony
The singular possessive form of “Balcony” is “Balcony’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Balcony:
- I enjoyed the view from Balcony’s edge.
- The flowerpot fell from Balcony’s railing.
- The homeowner decorated Balcony’s space with potted plants.
- I sat on Balcony’s chair and read a book.
- The hotel room had a private Balcony’s access.
- Balcony’s door was left open, letting in a cool breeze.
- The apartment had a spacious Balcony’s layout.
- The photographer captured the sunset from Balcony’s vantage point.
- Balcony’s design added elegance to the building’s facade.
- The couple enjoyed breakfast on Balcony’s small table.
Plural Possessive of Balcony
The plural possessive form of “Balcony” is “Balconies'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Balcony:
- The apartment complex had several Balconies’ overlooking the courtyard.
- The hotel offered rooms with private Balconies’ views.
- The architects designed the building with unique Balconies’ features.
- The residents enjoyed tending to their plants on Balconies’ ledges.
- Balconies’ railings were adorned with colorful flowers.
- The couple dined outside on one of the restaurant’s Balconies’ tables.
- The apartment complex underwent renovations on Balconies’ exteriors.
- The city’s historic district showcased beautiful wrought ironwork on Balconies’ edges.
- The tourists admired the cityscape from Balconies’ elevated positions.
- The hotel staff ensured the cleanliness of Balconies’ seating areas.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 04:54 pm