Meaning: people or family living besides
Singular and Plural of Neighbour
Neighbour as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- Friendly neighbour watered our plants while away.
- Our neighbour invited us for a barbecue.
- Kind-hearted neighbour helped carry groceries.
- Elderly neighbour shared stories from childhood.
- Our neighbour owns a dog that loves playing.
- Neighbour greeted us with a warm smile.
- We borrowed sugar from our neighbour.
- Our neighbour lent us their lawnmower.
- Neighbour offered to babysit our children.
- We often bumped into neighbour while walking.
Neighbour as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- Neighbours gathered for a community picnic.
- Our friendly neighbours always lend a hand.
- Neighbours organized street cleanup initiative.
- Neighbours formed neighborhood watch for safety.
- We exchanged holiday gifts with kind-hearted neighbours.
- Neighbours collaborated on a community garden.
- Block party brought together all neighbours for fun.
- Neighbours took turns hosting dinner parties.
- Neighbours held regular meetings to discuss local issues.
- Tight-knit neighbours supported one another through challenges.
Singular Possessive of Neighbour
The singular possessive form of “Neighbour” is “Neighbour’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Neighbour:
- I borrowed Neighbour’s lawnmower to mow the lawn.
- Neighbour’s dog barks loudly every morning.
- The responsibility of maintaining the fence lies with Neighbour’s.
- Neighbour’s car is parked in front of our house.
- We should respect Neighbour’s privacy and boundaries.
- I appreciate Neighbour’s willingness to help during the move.
- The success of the neighborhood watch depends on Neighbour’s involvement.
- Neighbour’s kids play in the park every afternoon.
- I admire Neighbour’s beautiful garden and landscaping.
- We should notify Neighbour’s about the upcoming community meeting.
Plural Possessive of Neighbour
The plural possessive form of “Neighbour” is “Neighbours'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Neighbour:
- The safety of the street is in Neighbours’ hands.
- The park is a gathering place for Neighbours’ children.
- We should organize a block party to strengthen Neighbours’ bonds.
- The community’s unity is reflected in Neighbours’ actions.
- Neighbours’ support during difficult times is heartwarming.
- The success of the neighborhood association depends on Neighbours’ participation.
- Neighbours’ feedback is crucial for improving the local amenities.
- We should respect Neighbours’ right to peaceful enjoyment.
- I appreciate Neighbours’ kindness and generosity.
- The beauty of the street is enhanced by Neighbours’ well-maintained gardens.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 04:22 am