Meaning: a homeless person; a tramp or vagrant.
Plural of Hobo
Hobo as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The lone hobo sat by the railroad tracks.
- The old man lived as a hobo for many years.
- The hobo asked for spare change outside the store.
- We offered the hobo a warm meal and shelter.
- The young hobo traveled from town to town.
- The hobo carried all his belongings in a tattered bag.
- The passing train woke up the sleeping hobo.
- The hobo shared stories of his adventures on the road.
- The kind-hearted woman offered the hobo a job.
- The curious child asked the hobo about his life.
Hobo as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The city had a community of homeless hobos.
- The shelter provided meals and beds for the hobos.
- The police arrested several hobos for trespassing.
- The charity organization aimed to help the hobos.
- Many hobos sought refuge in abandoned buildings.
- The locals offered support to the homeless hobos.
- The hobos shared their stories of hardship and survival.
- The community center organized an event for the hobos.
- The volunteers distributed food and clothing to the hobos.
- The city implemented programs to assist the homeless hobos.
Singular Possessive of Hobo
The singular possessive form of “Hobo” is “Hobo’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Hobo:
- The dog ate Hobo’s food.
- The campfire provided warmth for Hobo’s night.
- Hobo’s backpack contained essential belongings.
- I offered Hobo’s traveler a meal.
- Hobo’s lifestyle fascinated me.
- The city streets were Hobo’s domain.
- I donated clothes to Hobo’s shelter.
- Hobo’s wanderings led to interesting encounters.
- Hobo’s hat shielded from the sun.
- I wondered about Hobo’s stories.
Plural Possessive of Hobo
The plural possessive form of “Hobo” is “Hobos'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Hobo:
- The train tracks were frequented by Hobos’ camps.
- The soup kitchen provided meals for the Hobos’ community.
- The police cleared the Hobos’ makeshift shelters.
- I saw the Hobos’ belongings tied in bundles.
- The documentary explored the lives of the Hobos’.
- The artists portrayed the Hobos’ struggles in their paintings.
- The town offered support to the Hobos’ during winter.
- The charity aimed to improve the Hobos’ conditions.
- The book described the adventures of the Hobos’ across the country.
- The photographs captured the essence of the Hobos’ life.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 08:29 pm