Meaning: a substance or matter in a state in which it will expand freely.
Singular and Plural of Gas
Gas as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The gas leaked from the pipe, filling the room.
- She turned the knob to release the cooking gas.
- The mechanic detected a problem with the car’s gas
- The hissing sound indicated a dangerous escape of gas.
- The gas station was crowded with cars refueling.
- The pilot radioed for an emergency landing due to low gas.
- The toxic fumes from the gas made everyone evacuate.
- The explosion was caused by a buildup of combustible gas.
- The technician adjusted the flow of the welding gas.
- The campers gathered around the fire, fueled by natural gas.
Gas as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The gases in the atmosphere are essential for life.
- The divers wore specialized equipment to breathe underwater gases.
- The scientist conducted experiments to analyze different gases.
- The car’s exhaust emits harmful gases into the air.
- The firefighter used a mask to protect himself from toxic gases.
- The factory installed a system to capture and treat harmful gases.
- The chemist studied the properties of various gases.
- The balloon was filled with lighter-than-air gases.
- The scuba divers tested the levels of dissolved gases in the water.
- The astronaut’s spacesuit provides oxygen in the absence of atmospheric gases.
Singular Possessive of Gas
The singular possessive form of “Gas” is “Gas’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Gas:
- The scientist analyzed Gas’s chemical composition.
- The technician checked Gas’s pressure levels.
- Gas’s presence is essential for combustion.
- The smell indicated a leak in Gas’s pipeline.
- The manufacturer stored Gas’s containers in a secure area.
- Gas’s properties can be hazardous if mishandled.
- The chef used Gas’s heat for cooking.
- The driver refueled the car with Gas’s nozzle.
- Gas’s emissions contribute to air pollution.
- The researcher studied the effects of Gas’s on the environment.
Plural Possessive of Gas
The plural possessive form of “Gas” is “Gases'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Gas:
- The scientists analyzed the compositions of different Gases’.
- The technicians checked the pressure levels of various Gases’.
- Gases’ presence is crucial for chemical reactions.
- The odors indicated leaks in the Gases’ pipelines.
- The manufacturers stored Gases’ containers in separate areas.
- Gases’ properties can be highly flammable.
- The chefs utilized different Gases’ heat for various cooking techniques.
- The drivers refueled their vehicles with different Gases’ nozzles.
- Gases’ emissions have significant environmental impacts.
- The researchers studied the interactions between different Gases’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 12:41 pm