Meaning: a room for use of children
Singular and Plural of Nursery
Nursery as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The baby slept peacefully in the nursery.
- She decorated the nursery with a jungle theme.
- The parents prepared the nursery for their newborn.
- The nursery was filled with colorful toys and books.
- The teacher organized the materials in the nursery.
- The nursery provided a safe environment for the children.
- The expectant parents chose a theme for the nursery.
- The baby’s crib was placed in the corner of the nursery.
- The couple painted the walls of the nursery in pastel colors.
- The nursery had a soothing atmosphere for naptime.
Nursery as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- They visited several nurseries to find the perfect plant.
- The garden center had a wide selection of nurseries.
- The landscaper sourced the plants from local nurseries.
- The nurseries specialized in rare and exotic plants.
- They attended a workshop at the local nursery.
- The horticulturist shared tips on caring for plants at the nursery.
- The nurseries offered a variety of gardening supplies.
- The couple visited the nurseries to gather ideas for their garden.
- The plant enthusiast enjoyed exploring different nurseries.
- The landscaper recommended somereputable nurseries.
Singular Possessive of Nursery
The singular possessive form of “Nursery” is “Nursery’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Nursery:
- The nursery’s walls were painted a soft pink.
- I admired the nursery’s beautiful crib and decorations.
- The toys in the nursery’s play area were colorful and engaging.
- We visited the nursery’s garden filled with blooming flowers.
- The shelves in the nursery’s book corner were stocked with children’s stories.
- The smell of fresh paint lingered in the nursery’s air.
- The nursery’s staff took excellent care of the little ones.
- The walls of the nursery’s hallway were adorned with children’s artwork.
- We had a tour of the nursery’s facilities and classrooms.
- The parents were invited to the nursery’s annual graduation ceremony.
Plural Possessive of Nursery
The plural possessive form of “Nursery” is “Nurseries'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Nursery:
- The nurseries’ play equipment was colorful and varied.
- We visited different nurseries’ gardens and admired their plants.
- The teachers’ dedication was evident in the nurseries’ classrooms.
- Each of the nurseries’ directors had a unique management style.
- The artwork on the walls showcased the creativity of the nurseries’ children.
- We observed the nurseries’ playgroups engaged in various activities.
- The nurseries’ staff members collaborated to create a nurturing environment.
- The nurseries’ safety protocols were well-implemented and strict.
- The nurseries’ parent-teacher associations organized regular events.
- We were impressed by the nurseries’ commitment to early childhood education.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 04:38 am