Meaning: part of human body attached to head
Singular and Plural of Neck
Neck as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She wore a delicate necklace around her slender neck.
- The chiropractor gently massaged her sore neck.
- The musician gracefully moved her fingers along the violin’s neck.
- The cold winter wind sent shivers down her neck.
- He wore a scarf to protect his exposed neck from the chill.
- The necklace rested elegantly on her porcelain neck.
- The horse nuzzled her gently, his warm breath on her neck.
- The hiker felt the warm sun on the back of her neck.
- She applied soothing lotion to moisturize her dry neck.
- The massage therapist worked on the knots in her tense neck muscles.
Neck as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The doctor examined the patients’ necks for any abnormalities.
- The scarf wrapped snugly around their winter-ready necks.
- The swans gracefully arched their long, slender necks.
- The giraffes extended their long necks to reach the leaves.
- The chiropractor focused on adjusting the patients’ misaligned necks.
- The athletes wore protective gear to shield their vulnerable necks.
- The massage therapist released tension in their clients’ tight necks.
- The medical condition caused stiffness in their necks.
- The mother lovingly kissed her child’s soft necks.
- The brace provided support for their injured necks.
Singular Possessive of Neck
The singular possessive form of “Neck” is “Neck’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Neck:
- Neck’s flexibility allows for a wide range of movement.
- The strain on Neck’s muscles caused discomfort after the accident.
- Neck’s curvature supports the weight of the head.
- The vulnerability of Neck’s vertebrae requires proper care.
- Neck’s graceful arch adds elegance to the body’s posture.
- The pain in Neck’s joints necessitated medical attention.
- Neck’s sensitive nerves transmit signals to the brain.
- The strength of Neck’s muscles provides stability during physical activities.
- Neck’s alignment affects overall spinal health.
- Neck’s range of motion allows for easy turning of the head.
Plural Possessive of Neck
The plural possessive form of “Neck” is “Necks'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Neck:
- Necks’ flexibility allows for synchronized dance movements.
- The tension in Necks’ muscles indicated stress and strain.
- Necks’ interlocking vertebrae provide support for the head.
- The posture of Necks’ giraffes is distinctive and unique.
- Necks’ elegant curves enhance the beauty of the animal.
- The strength of Necks’ swans enables graceful movements.
- Necks’ intricate skeletal structure allows for efficient swallowing.
- The vulnerability of Necks’ delicate bones requires careful protection.
- Necks’ extended length aids in feeding and survival.
- Necks’ flexibility facilitates reaching high branches for food.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 04:16 am