Meaning: another term for argonaut
Singular and Plural of Nautilus
Nautilus as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The graceful nautilus swam through the ocean depths.
- She collected a seashell with a beautiful nautilus pattern.
- The nautilus retreated into its protective shell.
- The diver marveled at the vibrant colors of the nautilus.
- The nautilus displayed intricate spiral patterns.
- The marine biologist studied the habitat of the nautilus.
- The artist created an intricate painting of a nautilus.
- The aquarium showcased a live nautilus exhibit.
- The ancient fossils revealed the existence of ancient nautiluses.
- The researcher documented the behavior of the elusive nautilus.
Nautilus as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The divers observed a school of nautiluses in the coral reef.
- The museum displayed a collection of fossilized nautiluses.
- The nautiluses gracefully moved through the water.
- The scientist discovered new species of ancient nautiluses.
- The researchers analyzed the genetic makeup of the nautiluses.
- The documentary explored the lifecycle of nautiluses.
- The underwater expedition documented the behavior of the elusive nautiluses.
- The team of scientists studied the migration patterns of nautiluses.
- The conservation efforts aimed to protect endangered nautiluses.
- The textbook featured detailed information about different species of nautiluses.
Singular Possessive of Nautilus
The singular possessive form of “Nautilus” is “Nautilus’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Nautilus:
- The Nautilus’s shell was beautifully patterned.
- I admired the Nautilus’s graceful swimming motion.
- The biologist studied the Nautilus’s reproductive behavior.
- We marveled at the colors of the Nautilus’s tentacles.
- The photographer captured a close-up of the Nautilus’s eye.
- The scientist examined the inner chambers of the Nautilus’s shell.
- The diver spotted a Nautilus’s discarded shell on the ocean floor.
- The artist sketched the intricate details of the Nautilus’s anatomy.
- The researcher documented the growth rate of the Nautilus’s shell.
- The museum displayed a rare fossil of the Nautilus’s ancestor.
Plural Possessive of Nautilus
The plural possessive form of “Nautilus” is “Nautiluses'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Nautilus:
- The scientists collected data from multiple Nautiluses’ habitats.
- We observed the Nautiluses’ unique feeding behavior.
- The divers studied the Nautiluses’ migration patterns.
- The researchers analyzed the DNA of different Nautiluses’ populations.
- The documentary highlighted the conservation efforts for Nautiluses’ habitats.
- The team tracked the movements of several Nautiluses’ in the ocean.
- The exhibition displayed various species of Nautiluses’ shells.
- The marine biologist documented the reproductive cycles of different Nautiluses’.
- The students compared the growth rates of different Nautiluses’ shells.
- The conservationists advocated for the protection of Nautiluses’ habitats.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 04:13 am