Meaning: members of a Muslim group of mixed Berber and Arab ancestry from northwestern Africa
Singular and Plural of Moor
Moor as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The moor stretched out endlessly, covered in heather.
- The hiker got lost on the desolate moor.
- A solitary tree stood on the barren moor.
- The mist engulfed the ancient ruins on the moor.
- The sheep grazed peacefully on the windy moor.
- The novel was set in a remote English moor.
- The horse galloped across the open moor.
- The bird’s call echoed through the misty moor.
- The old legend spoke of a ghostly presence on the haunted moor.
- The painter captured the beauty of the wild moor.
Moor as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The explorers crossed several treacherous moors on their journey.
- The shepherds herded their flocks over the vast moors.
- The villagers relied on the moors for their livelihood.
- The farmers grazed their cattle on the fertile moors.
- The wildflowers bloomed across the rolling moors.
- The rain poured down, soaking the travelers on the exposed moors.
- The ancient burial grounds were hidden in the misty moors.
- The birds migrated to the warmer lands, leaving the desolate moors behind.
- The wind howled across the barren moors, creating an eerie atmosphere.
- The tourists explored the rugged beauty of the Scottish moors.
Singular Possessive of Moor
The singular possessive form of “Moor” is “Moor’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Moor:
- The beauty of the moor’s landscape amazed.
- The explorer camped at the moor’s edge.
- The novelist found inspiration in the moor’s wilderness.
- The shepherd watched over the moor’s expanse.
- The archaeologist found artifacts on the moor’s surface.
- The artist captured moor’s sunset colors.
- The hiker enjoyed moor’s peaceful trails.
- The locals shared moor’s legends.
- The biologist studied moor’s vegetation.
- The poet praised moor’s beauty.
Plural Possessive of Moor
The plural possessive form of “Moor” is “Moors'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Moor:
- Shepherds grazed sheep on the moors’ pastures.
- Travelers explored moors’ rugged beauty.
- Historians studied ancient civilizations in moors’ regions.
- Painters sought inspiration from moors’ wildflowers.
- Tourists captured photos of moors’ stunning vistas.
- Geologists examined moors’ geological formations.
- Authors drew inspiration from moors’ mysterious legends.
- Naturalists documented moors’ diverse wildlife.
- Adventurers journeyed across moors’ expanse.
- Conservationists protected moors’ endangered species.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 05:38 pm