Meaning: an object kept as a reminder of event
Singular and Plural of Memento
Memento as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She kept a small seashell as a memento of their beach vacation.
- He treasured the old photograph as a cherished memento.
- The engraved watch served as a sentimental memento of their friendship.
- The ticket stub was a tangible memento of the unforgettable concert.
- The letter she received became a lasting memento of their love.
- The souvenir shop sold various mementos of the city.
- The locket held a precious memento of her late grandmother.
- The museum displayed historical artifacts as mementos of the past.
- The collection of postcards served as mementos of her travels.
- The pressed flower held sentimental value as a memento of their first date.
Memento as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- She collected mementos from her travels around the world.
- The family shared cherished mementos of their shared memories.
- The exhibit showcased historical mementos from the war.
- The display case held a collection of personal mementos.
- The album contained photographs and other mementos of their wedding.
- The box was filled with sentimental mementos from her childhood.
- The museum curated an exhibit featuring personal mementos of famous artists.
- The attic was full of forgotten mementos from previous generations.
- The scrapbook captured special moments and mementos from their relationship.
- The museum acquired valuable historical mementos for its collection.
Singular Possessive of Memento
The singular possessive form of “Memento” is “Memento’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Memento:
- I found the memento’s location in the drawer.
- The frame displayed the memento’s faded photograph.
- She cherished the memento’s sentimental value.
- The inscription on the plaque showed the memento’s significance.
- The shadowbox preserved the memento’s delicate contents.
- The museum exhibited the historical memento’s authenticity.
- He inherited his grandfather’s memento’s collection.
- The glass case protected the precious memento’s artifacts.
- The family album contained the memento’s cherished memories.
- The silver chain held the memento’s tiny pendant.
Plural Possessive of Memento
The plural possessive form of “Memento” is “Mementos'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Memento:
- The museum showcased the various mementos’ origins.
- The display highlighted the travelers’ diverse mementos’ souvenirs.
- The exhibition exhibited the soldiers’ personal mementos’ belongings.
- They arranged the mementos’ order based on their historical significance.
- The album captured the friends’ shared mementos’ memories.
- The collection showcased the artists’ unique mementos’ creations.
- The attic revealed the family’s hidden mementos’ treasures.
- The auction attracted bidders interested in the famous celebrities’ mementos’ possessions.
- The museum curator organized the donated mementos’ display.
- The storage box contained the old letters and photographs, each with their own mementos’ stories.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 12:41 pm