Meaning: a small hot-tasting pod of a variety of capsicum.
Plural of CHILLI
Synonyms of CHILLI
Chilli as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She added a chilli to spice up the dish.
- The chef garnished the soup with a single chilli.
- The salsa had a fiery kick from the chopped chilli.
- He couldn’t handle the heat of the spicy chilli.
- The aromatic chilli infused the curry with flavor.
- The vegetarian dish included diced chilli for a mild heat.
- The street food vendor sprinkled crushed chilli on the fries.
- The Mexican cuisine relied heavily on fresh chilli
- The bold cook used whole chilli peppers in her recipes.
- The bottle contained a puree made from red chilli.
Chilli as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The supermarket stocked various types of fresh chillies.
- The recipe called for two green chillies, finely chopped.
- The curry included a mix of red and yellow chillies.
- The farmers harvested baskets of ripe chillies from the field.
- The spicy sauce was made with a blend of different chillies.
- The chili con carne was loaded with hot and smoky chillies.
- The chefs competed in a contest to create the hottest chillies.
- The restaurant offered a selection of pickled chillies as condiments.
- The chili-eating competition featured participants consuming fiery chillies.
- The homemade salsa had a delightful balance of sweet and tangy chillies.
Singular Possessive of Chilli
The singular possessive form of “Chilli” is “Chilli’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Chilli:
- I love the flavor of Chilli’s spiciness.
- The aroma of Chilli’s cooking filled the room.
- Chilli’s color adds vibrancy to the dish.
- The recipe calls for Chilli’s seeds.
- I added a dash of Chilli’s powder for extra heat.
- The restaurant is known for Chilli’s signature sauce.
- Chilli’s flavor complements the meat perfectly.
- She enjoys the taste of Chilli’s salsa.
- The chef used Chilli’s flakes to garnish the dish.
- I sprinkled some of Chilli’s chopped peppers on top.
Plural Possessive of Chilli
The plural possessive form of “Chilli” is “Chillies’.”
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Chilli:
- The farmers harvested the chillies’ ripened pods.
- The aroma of the chillies’ roasting filled the air.
- We added some of the chillies’ seeds to the marinade.
- The recipe called for a handful of chillies’ stems.
- The market offers a variety of chillies’ flavors.
- The dish is incomplete without the chillies’ unique taste.
- The heat of the chillies’ spice lingered on my tongue.
- The chef used a selection of chillies’ colors for presentation.
- I used some of the chillies’ flesh in the sauce.
- The bag contained different sizes of chillies’ peppers.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 05:25 pm