Meaning: evolving barrier at the entrance to a building, room, or vehicle.
Plural of Door
Door as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- I opened the door and entered the room.
- She closed the door behind her and left.
- Please knock on the door before entering.
- The cat scratched the door with its claws.
- He painted the front door a bright red.
- The wind blew the door shut with a bang.
- I could hear a creaking sound coming from the door.
- The hotel room had a faulty door
- He glanced through the peephole in the door.
- The detective examined the door for fingerprints.
Door as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The museum had impressive wooden doors at the entrance.
- I closed the car doors and locked it.
- We painted the old wooden doors
- The heavy iron doors creaked as they opened.
- The ancient castle had massive wooden doors.
- The garage had automatic doors that opened with a remote.
- The concert hall’s entrance had revolving doors.
- The delivery arrived in a truck with sliding doors.
- I knocked on the neighbors’ doors to invite them.
- The storm damaged the front porch’s screen doors.
Singular Possessive of Door
The singular possessive form of “Door” is “Door’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Door:
- The sound of the door’s creak is eerie.
- Can I see the door’s mechanism in action?
- The color of the door’s paint is fading.
- Door’s purpose is to provide access.
- I’m curious about the door’s design inspiration.
- Door’s handle is made of brass.
- Can I replace the door’s hinges myself?
- The width of the door’s frame is standard.
- Door’s lock requires a key to open.
- Door’s durability is essential for security.
Plural Possessive of Door
The plural possessive form of “Door” is “Doors'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Door:
- The sound of the doors’ opening filled the room.
- Can I see the different doors’ styles available?
- The color choices for the doors’ paint are extensive.
- Doors’ function is to provide entry points.
- I’m interested in the doors’ material composition.
- Doors’ handles are made of various materials.
- Can I upgrade the doors’ locks for added security?
- The width of the doors’ frames needs to be measured accurately.
- Doors’ hinges require regular maintenance.
- Doors’ durability is vital for long-lasting performance.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 08:43 pm