Meaning: a transformation of a thing’s or person’s form or nature into something else entirely.
Singular and Plural of Metamorphosis
Metamorphosis as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The caterpillar undergoes a fascinating metamorphosis to become a butterfly.
- The story explores the theme of metamorphosis and personal growth.
- The scientist studied the metamorphosis of the tadpole into a frog.
- The artist represented the process of metamorphosis through her artwork.
- The book delves into the concept of metamorphosis and transformation.
- The stages of metamorphosis are well-documented in biology.
- The butterfly’s beautiful wings are a result of its metamorphosis.
- The insect’s metamorphosis from larva to adult is truly remarkable.
- The play explores the psychological metamorphosis of the protagonist.
- The documentary showcased the astonishing metamorphosis of a seed to a plant.
Metamorphosis as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The metamorphoses of the tadpoles fascinated the students.
- The museum exhibit showcased the different metamorphoses in nature.
- The photographer captured the stunning metamorphoses of various insects.
- The scientific research focused on the genetic basis of metamorphoses.
- The book explores the cultural significance of mythological metamorphoses.
- The art installation depicted the concept of multiple metamorphoses.
- The documentary examined the ecological impact of climate-induced metamorphoses.
- The researcher presented her findings on the cellular mechanisms of metamorphoses.
- The students studied the various metamorphoses in Greek mythology.
- The exhibit allowed visitors to witness the different metamorphoses of living organisms.
Singular Possessive of Metamorphosis
The singular possessive form of “Metamorphosis” is “Metamorphosis’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Metamorphosis:
- The metamorphosis’s impact on the ecosystem was evident.
- We were fascinated by the metamorphosis’s transformation.
- The book explored the intricacies of the metamorphosis’s symbolism.
- The scientist studied the metamorphosis’s biological process.
- I marveled at the beauty of the metamorphosis’s final stage.
- The artist captured the essence of the metamorphosis’s changes.
- The documentary highlighted the importance of the metamorphosis’s role in nature.
- We witnessed the metamorphosis’s effect on the butterfly’s appearance.
- The biologist conducted research on the metamorphosis’s genetic basis.
- The poet used the metamorphosis’s theme as a metaphor for personal growth.
Plural Possessive of Metamorphosis
The plural possessive form of “Metamorphosis” is “Metamorphoses'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Metamorphosis:
- The various metamorphoses’ impact on the environment were diverse.
- Scientists have studied the different metamorphoses’ processes.
- The artists portrayed the beauty of the butterflies’ metamorphoses’.
- The documentary highlighted the significance of the insects’ metamorphoses’.
- The biologists researched the genetic factors behind the insects’ metamorphoses’.
- We observed the different stages of the frogs’ metamorphoses’.
- The students learned about the insects’ metamorphoses’ in biology class.
- The photographer captured stunning images of the butterflies’ metamorphoses’.
- The researchers studied the ecological consequences of the amphibians’ metamorphoses’.
- The entomologist explained the various types of insects’ metamorphoses’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 05:02 pm