Meaning: the action or sound of laughing.
Plural of Laughter
Laughter as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- Laughter is contagious and brings people together.
- The sound of children’s laughter fills the playground.
- A good joke can elicit genuine laughter from the audience.
- The comedian’s witty remarks caused uproarious laughter.
- The joyous laughter echoed throughout the room.
- In moments of sadness, a little laughter can be therapeutic.
- Sharing funny stories often leads to infectious laughter.
- The unexpected punchline elicited spontaneous laughter from the crowd.
- The sight of puppies playing brings a smile and laughter.
- A hearty dose of laughter can lighten the mood and relieve stress.
Laughter as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The room was filled with peals of infectious laughter.
- The children’s playful antics triggered bouts of joyful laughter.
- The comedy show was met with eruptions of uproarious laughter.
- The video compilation of funny moments brought tears of laughter.
- The group’s inside jokes resulted in fits of uncontrollable laughter.
- The comedian’s witty remarks elicited bursts of spontaneous laughter.
- The shared sense of humor created a bond of shared laughter.
- The comedy club echoed with waves of raucous laughter.
- The humorous anecdotes in the book induced waves of chuckling laughter.
- The sitcom’s clever dialogues evoked constant peals of audience laughter.
Singular Possessive of Laughter
The singular possessive form of “Laughter” is “Laughter’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Laughter:
- The sound of laughter’s contagious joy filled the room.
- She couldn’t contain her laughter’s infectious mirth.
- The laughter’s spontaneity brought a sense of relief.
- The warmth of laughter’s embrace dissolved tension.
- I cherished the memories of laughter’s shared moments.
- The rhythm of laughter’s cadence echoed through the air.
- The beauty of laughter’s expression radiated genuine happiness.
- I joined in the chorus of laughter’s lightheartedness.
- The power of laughter’s healing effects was scientifically proven.
- The genuine nature of laughter’s sound uplifted spirits.
Plural Possessive of Laughter
The plural possessive form of “Laughter” is “Laughters'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Laughter:
- The sounds of laughters’ contagious joy filled the room.
- They couldn’t contain their laughters’ infectious mirth.
- The laughters’ spontaneity brought a sense of relief to everyone.
- The warmth of laughters’ embraces dissolved tension.
- We cherished the memories of laughters’ shared moments.
- The rhythms of laughters’ cadences echoed through the air.
- The beauty of laughters’ expressions radiated genuine happiness.
- We joined in the chorus of laughters’ lightheartedness.
- The power of laughters’ healing effects was scientifically proven.
- The genuine nature of laughters’ sounds uplifted spirits.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 09:40 pm