Meaning: a domesticated hoofed mammal of the horse family with long ears and a braying call.
Plural of Donkey
Donkey as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The farmer rode the donkey to the market.
- She fed the hungry donkey some carrots.
- The children were excited to ride the donkey.
- The stubborn donkey refused to move.
- He patted the back of the tired donkey.
- The donkey carried a heavy load of firewood.
- The tourist took a picture with the friendly donkey.
- The donkey brayed loudly in the early morning.
- The farmer brushed the dusty coat of the old donkey.
- The donkey grazed peacefully in the meadow.
Donkey as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The farmers owned several strong donkeys for work.
- The children fed the hungry donkeys in the petting zoo.
- The pack of wild donkeys roamed freely in the desert.
- They loaded the cart with sacks on the backs of the donkeys.
- The villagers used the donkeys to transport goods.
- The group of hikers encountered a herd of wild donkeys.
- The circus had trained performing donkeys in their show.
- The guide warned us to keep a safe distance from the wild donkeys.
- The sanctuary rescued and rehabilitated abused donkeys.
- The farmers took good care of their working donkeys.
Singular Possessive of Donkey
The singular possessive form of “Donkey” is “Donkey’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Donkey:
- The sound of the donkey’s braying echoed through the valley.
- Can I pet the donkey’s soft fur?
- The strength of the donkey’s legs is remarkable.
- Donkey’s role in agriculture is significant.
- I’m amazed by the donkey’s ability to carry heavy loads.
- Donkey’s loyalty to its owner is unwavering.
- Can I learn about the donkey’s diet and feeding habits?
- The length of the donkey’s ears is distinctive.
- Donkey’s presence in children’s stories is common.
- Donkey’s bridle should fit properly for comfort.
Plural Possessive of Donkey
The plural possessive form of “Donkey” is “Donkeys'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Donkey:
- The sound of the donkeys’ braying filled the air.
- Can I observe the interaction among the donkeys’ herd?
- The strength of the donkeys’ combined efforts is impressive.
- Donkeys’ role in transportation is valuable.
- I’m fascinated by the donkeys’ intelligence and adaptability.
- Donkeys’ cooperation with each other is remarkable.
- Can I learn about the donkeys’ social hierarchy?
- The variety of the donkeys’ coat colors is striking.
- Donkeys’ presence in rural communities is common.
- Donkeys’ harness should be fitted correctly for safety.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 08:44 pm