Meaning: a small platform on which a person may stand
Singular and Plural of Podium
Podium as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The speaker stood confidently behind the podium.
- The politician delivered a powerful speech from the podium.
- The awards ceremony featured a gold-plated podium for the winners.
- The professor used the podium to present his research findings.
- The event coordinator adjusted the microphone on the podium.
- The guest speaker shared his expertise from the elevated podium.
- The athlete stepped onto the podium to receive the gold medal.
- The graduation ceremony included a decorated podium for the commencement speaker.
- The lecture hall had a designated podium for guest lecturers.
- The presenter held a laser pointer while speaking at the podium.
Podium as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The conference hall had multiple podiums for the different sessions.
- The school auditorium stored several portable podiums for various events.
- The convention center provided adjustable-height podiums for the speakers.
- The workshop participants took turns sharing ideas from their respective podiums.
- The exhibition hall rented out sleek and modern podiums for vendors.
- The panel discussion included three speakers behind separate podiums.
- The trade show featured a row of promotional podiums for companies.
- The theater rented out ornate and elegant podiums for stage performances.
- The hotel’s conference rooms had built-in audiovisual equipment and podiums.
- The debate competition had designated podiums for each participant.
Singular Possessive of Podium
The singular possessive form of “Podium” is “Podium’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Podium:
- The speaker stood behind Podium’s microphone.
- Podium’s height can be adjusted for different speakers.
- The award was placed on Podium’s top surface.
- The presenter held Podium’s edge for support.
- Podium’s design was sleek and modern.
- The conference organizer set up Podium’s audiovisual equipment.
- The politician delivered a powerful speech from Podium’s platform.
- The audience listened attentively to Podium’s speaker.
- Podium’s presence commanded attention in the room.
- The event coordinator prepared Podium’s stage for the keynote address.
Plural Possessive of Podium
The plural possessive form of “Podium” is “Podiums'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Podium:
- The conference room had multiple Podiums’ for panel discussions.
- The universities invested in state-of-the-art Podiums’ for lecture halls.
- The convention center rented out different Podiums’ for various events.
- The tech company provided its employees with ergonomic Podiums’ for presentations.
- The exhibition showcased different types of Podiums’ for public speaking.
- The event venue offered wireless connectivity for all Podiums’.
- The organization upgraded its old Podiums’ with modern features.
- The hotel’s conference facilities included several Podiums’ for simultaneous sessions.
- The school auditorium had designated areas for storing the Podiums’.
- The rental company delivered the requested Podiums’ to the venue on time.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 11:02 am