Meaning: a proposal as to the best course of action
Singular and Plural of Recommendation
Recommendation as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- I received a recommendation from my professor.
- Her recommendation was highly regarded by the committee.
- The manager’s recommendation influenced my decision.
- The doctor’s recommendation for rest was essential.
- We followed the recommendation and booked the hotel.
- His recommendation led to a successful business partnership.
- The customer’s recommendation boosted the sales of the product.
- The teacher’s recommendation helped me get the scholarship.
- I appreciate your recommendation for the job position.
- The CEO’s recommendation carried a lot of weight in the boardroom.
Recommendation as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- I have several recommendations for improving the project.
- The students presented their recommendations to the committee.
- The committee discussed the recommendations at length.
- We implemented the clients’ recommendations in the redesign.
- The team considered all the recommendations before finalizing the plan.
- The report included several recommendations for cost reduction.
- The board of directors approved the recommendations unanimously.
- The survey yielded valuable recommendations for customer satisfaction.
- The committee members debated the merits of the different recommendations.
- The company implemented the employee’s recommendations for process improvement.
Singular Possessive of Recommendation
The singular possessive form of “Recommendation” is “Recommendation’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Recommendation:
- I followed the recommendation’s advice and it worked wonders.
- The recommendation’s impact on our decision cannot be ignored.
- The success of the project relied on the recommendation’s implementation.
- We value the recommendation’s contribution to our growth.
- The team considered the recommendation’s implications before proceeding.
- The committee discussed the merits of the recommendation’s approach.
- We need to analyze the recommendation’s potential benefits.
- The client was pleased with the recommendation’s outcome.
- The company implemented the recommendation’s suggested changes.
- The report highlighted the importance of the recommendation’s adoption.
Plural Possessive of Recommendation
The plural possessive form of “Recommendation” is “Recommendations'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Recommendation:
- The recommendations’ impact on our strategy was profound.
- We need to consider the recommendations’ long-term effects.
- The team discussed the implications of the recommendations’ implementation.
- Our success relies on the recommendations’ effective execution.
- The committee evaluated the recommendations’ potential outcomes.
- We value the recommendations’ contributions to our decision-making.
- The clients were satisfied with the recommendations’ results.
- We incorporated the recommendations’ suggested improvements.
- The report emphasized the importance of the recommendations’ adoption.
- The company implemented the recommendations’ proposed changes.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 08:33 am