Meaning: the events that will necessarily happen to a particular person or thing in the future.
Plural of Destiny
Synonyms of Destiny
Destiny as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She believed that her destiny was to become an artist.
- The book explores the concept of personal destiny.
- He felt a sense of purpose and fulfillment in fulfilling his destiny.
- The destiny of the characters was intertwined throughout the story.
- She followed her heart to find her true destiny.
- The fortune teller claimed to predict people’s destinies.
- They wondered if destiny was predetermined or shaped by choices.
- The novel explores themes of fate and destiny.
- He embraced the challenges and uncertainties of his destiny.
- The ancient prophecy foretold the hero’s destiny.
Destiny as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The book examines the destinies of different characters.
- They discussed the possible destinies awaiting humanity.
- The film portrayed multiple parallel destinies.
- They pondered the interconnectedness of people’s destinies.
- The workshop explored techniques for shaping individual destinies.
- The conference focused on the role of choices in shaping destinies.
- They reflected on the twists and turns of their respective destinies.
- The lecture delved into the philosophy of collective destinies.
- The stories showcased diverse cultural destinies.
- The novel presented alternate versions of characters’ destinies.
Singular Possessive of Destiny
The singular possessive form of “Destiny” is “Destiny’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Destiny:
- Destiny’s path is unpredictable and mysterious.
- I believe in the power of Destiny’s guiding hand.
- Destiny’s twists and turns shape our lives.
- The fortune teller revealed Destiny’s secrets.
- I felt a sense of purpose in Destiny’s plan.
- Destiny’s timing is always perfect.
- I trusted in Destiny’s ultimate wisdom.
- Destiny’s influence can be felt in significant moments.
- The novelist explored the theme of Destiny’s role in storytelling.
- I embraced Destiny’s opportunities with open arms.
Plural Possessive of Destiny
The plural possessive form of “Destiny” is “Destinies'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Destiny:
- Destinies’ paths are intertwined in mysterious ways.
- I believe in the existence of multiple Destinies’.
- The philosopher contemplated the nature of individual Destinies’.
- Destinies’ unfold through a series of choices and chances.
- I found comfort in the diversity of Destinies’ outcomes.
- Destinies’ interplay shapes the fabric of our world.
- I admired the characters’ journeys in various Destinies’.
- Destinies’ fulfillment lies in embracing one’s true purpose.
- The book explored the concept of intertwined Destinies’.
- Destinies’ intertwining threads created a tapestry of life.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 08:12 pm