Meaning: a small, slender antelope that typically has curved horns and a fawn-coloured coat.
Singular and Plural of Gazelle
Gazelle as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The gazelle gracefully leaped across the savannah.
- The predator chased the swift gazelle through the grasslands.
- The African plains are home to many species of gazelle.
- The gazelle swiftly evaded the lion’s pursuit.
- The photographer captured a stunning image of a running gazelle.
- The gazelle grazed peacefully alongside zebras and wildebeests.
- The cheetah’s keen eyesight helped it spot the hiding gazelle.
- The gazelle‘s long legs enable it to reach high speeds.
- The herds of migrating gazelle were a sight to behold.
- The gazelle‘s agility allows it to navigate rocky terrains with ease.
Gazelle as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The grasslands were teeming with roaming gazelles.
- The gazelles gathered in large herds for protection.
- The group of gazelles moved gracefully across the savannah.
- The predators stalked the herd of gazelles from a distance.
- The gazelles swiftly scattered as the lion approached.
- The migration of the wildebeest and gazelles was a spectacular event.
- The plains echoed with the calls of grazing gazelles.
- The gazelles displayed their impressive leaping abilities during mating season.
- The ecosystem relies on the grazing habits of the gazelles.
- The gazelles‘ camouflage helps them blend in with the grassy landscape.
Singular Possessive of Gazelle
The singular possessive form of “Gazelle” is “Gazelle’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Gazelle:
- The predator chased Gazelle’s prey across the savannah.
- The biologist studied Gazelle’s mating behaviors.
- Gazelle’s speed helps evade predators.
- The photographer captured Gazelle’s graceful movements.
- The conservationist protected Gazelle’s natural habitats.
- Gazelle’s agility is vital for survival.
- The researcher examined Gazelle’s ecological role.
- The guide pointed out a Gazelle’s tracks in the sand.
- Gazelle’s horns are distinctive features.
- The wildlife enthusiast observed Gazelle’s herds in the distance.
Plural Possessive of Gazelle
The plural possessive form of “Gazelle” is “Gazelles'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Gazelle:
- The predators chased the Gazelles’ prey across the grasslands.
- The biologists studied the Gazelles’ mating behaviors in different regions.
- Gazelles’ speed helps them evade multiple predators.
- The photographers captured the Gazelles’ graceful movements in their shots.
- The conservationists protected the Gazelles’ natural habitats from human encroachment.
- Gazelles’ agility is vital for their survival in various environments.
- The researchers examined the Gazelles’ ecological roles in the ecosystem.
- The guides pointed out multiple Gazelles’ tracks in the wilderness.
- Gazelles’ horns are distinctive features that vary among species.
- The wildlife enthusiasts observed the interactions within Gazelles’ herds.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 12:43 pm