Meaning: a woman’s or girl’s undergarment covering the lower part of the torso.
Plural of Knickers
Knickers as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She wore a comfortable pair of cotton knickers.
- The dancer’s costume included a frilly knickers.
- The vintage store sold lacy Victorian knickers.
- The clown’s outfit had oversized colorful knickers.
- The gymnast performed incredible flips in her knickers.
- The hiker packed an extra pair of woolen knickers.
- She accidentally ripped her knickers while climbing over the fence.
- The tailor sewed a custom pair of silk knickers.
- The fashion designer showcased avant-garde knickers on the runway.
- The old photograph showed a gentleman wearing high-waisted knickers.
Knickers as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- They bought a set of matching lace knickers and bra.
- The store had a sale on women’s and men’s knickers.
- The laundry basket was filled with colorful knickers.
- The costume shop rented out various types of knickers.
- The fashion boutique displayed a wide range of designer knickers.
- The actress wore sexy black knickers for the film scene.
- The fashion magazine featured the latest trends in women’s knickers.
- The comedian made a hilarious joke about striped knickers.
- The boxer put on his boxing gloves and knickers for the match.
- The fashion industry embraced the comeback of retro-style knickers.
Singular Possessive of Knickers
The singular possessive form of “Knickers” is “Knickers’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Knickers:
- The knickers’s fabric felt smooth.
- We admired the pattern on the knickers’s waistband.
- The knickers’s fit was comfortable.
- The knickers’s color matched the outfit.
- I buttoned the knickers’s side pocket.
- The knickers’s cuff was neatly pressed.
- We marveled at the knickers’s vintage style.
- The knickers’s belt loop held a key.
- The knickers’s length reached the knee.
- The knickers’s fabric resisted wrinkles.
Plural Possessive of Knickers
The plural possessive form of “Knickers” is “Knickers'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Knickers:
- The knickers’ fabrics felt smooth.
- We admired the patterns on the knickers’ waistbands.
- The knickers’ fits were comfortable.
- The knickers’ colors matched the outfits.
- I buttoned the knickers’ side pockets.
- The knickers’ cuffs were neatly pressed.
- We marveled at the knickers’ vintage styles.
- The knickers’ belt loops held keys.
- The knickers’ lengths reached the knee.
- The knickers’ fabrics resisted wrinkles.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 09:28 pm