Meaning: a collection of written texts, especially the entire works of a particular author.
Plural of CORPUS
Corpus as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The linguist analyzed a large corpus of written texts.
- The researcher built a comprehensive linguistic corpus for the study.
- The legal team reviewed the corpus of case law before presenting their argument.
- The student conducted a statistical analysis of the linguistic corpus.
- The professor emphasized the importance of using a diverse corpus for language research.
- The corpus of literature from that era provided valuable insights into societal norms.
- The linguistics department had an extensive digital corpus for students to study.
- The project required a specialized corpus of medical texts for analysis.
- The researcher compiled a historical corpus of documents to trace language evolution.
- The scientist analyzed a corpus of genetic data to identify patterns.
Corpus as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The linguists compared multiple corpora to identify language patterns.
- The researchers analyzed the linguistic data from various corpora.
- The project involved merging and analyzing several linguistic corpora.
- The software was designed to process large-scale corpora
- The linguistics conference featured presentations on diverse language corpora.
- The researchers collaborated to create a shared database of linguistic corpora.
- The computational linguists worked with massive text corpora for their algorithms.
- The comparative study examined different historical corpora to uncover language evolution.
- The linguistic analysis drew on a wide range of corpora for comprehensive results.
- The researchers published their findings based on the analyzed corpora.
Singular Possessive of Corpus
The singular possessive form of “Corpus” is “Corpus’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Corpus:
- The researcher analyzed the Corpus’s data comprehensively.
- Corpus’s accuracy is crucial for the study’s validity.
- We should review Corpus’s structure and organization.
- The linguist examined Corpus’s linguistic patterns.
- Corpus’s diversity allows for comprehensive analysis.
- The report highlights the Corpus’s significant findings.
- We need to attribute the authorship of the Corpus’s content.
- Corpus’s size determines the research’s scope.
- We should consider the ethical implications of Corpus’s use.
- Corpus’s metadata provides valuable insights for researchers.
Plural Possessive of Corpus
The plural possessive form of “Corpus” is “Corpora’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Corpus:
- The researchers analyzed the Corpora’s linguistic patterns.
- Corpora’s diversity allows for comprehensive language study.
- We should examine the Corpora’s different language registers.
- The linguists analyzed the Corpora’s semantic variations.
- Corpora’s size affects the statistical significance of the findings.
- The report highlights the Corpora’s valuable contributions to linguistics.
- We need to acknowledge the authors of the Corpora’s content.
- Corpora’s metadata provides insights into language usage.
- We should explore the potential applications of the Corpora’s data.
- The researchers shared the Corpora’s findings with the academic community.