Comparative and Superlative Degree of Flat
Comparative degree of the flat is flatter, superlative degree of the flat is flattest. Here is the comparative and superlative degree for flat.
Examples Using Positive Degree of Flat:
- The bread had a flat texture and lacked flavor.
- Her pancake was light and flat as it should be.
- The tortilla was thin and flat for the tacos.
- The soda tasted too sweet and flat.
- The cookie dough should not be flat after baking.
- The omelet was cooked perfectly and not flat.
- The pizza crust was thin and flat, just the way I like it.
- The cake didn’t rise properly and turned out flat.
- The crepe was thin and flat with a delicious filling.
- The brownies were dense and flat, not fudgy.
Example Using Comparative Degree of Flat:
- The second pancake was flatter than the first.
- Her bread is usually flatter than mine.
- The tortilla was thinner and flatter than expected.
- I prefer a flatter soda with less fizz.
- The cookie dough spread out flatter than I anticipated.
- The omelet turned out flatter than I wanted.
- The pizza crust should be flatter for a thin-crust pizza.
- The cake didn’t rise as much as I hoped, so it was flatter.
- The crepe was even flatter than the one I had before.
- The brownies should be flatter and chewier.
Example Using Superlative Degree of Flat:
- The pancake was the flattest I’ve ever seen.
- Her bread is the flattest out of all the bakers.
- The tortilla was the flattest we’ve ever had for tacos.
- The soda went completely flat, losing all its carbonation.
- The cookie dough spread out the flattest it has ever been.
- The omelet turned out the flattest it could possibly be.
- The pizza crust was the flattest I’ve seen, like a cracker.
- The cake didn’t rise at all, making it the flattest cake ever.
- The crepe was paper-thin, the flattest I’ve had.
- The brownies came out too thin and flattest of all batches.
Explore More Adjectives:
Complete List: Degree of Adjectives
Last updated on June 13th, 2023 at 04:15 am