Meaning of Weird: suggesting something supernatural; unearthly.
Comparative and Superlative Degree of Weird
Comparative degree of Weird is weirder, superlative degree of Weird is weirdest.
Examples Using Positive Degree Of Weird:
- He has a weird sense of humor that makes people laugh.
- She enjoys collecting weird and unique items.
- They went on a weird adventure in an unknown city.
- The movie had a weird twist that surprised the audience.
- The weird creature in the forest caught our attention.
- His taste in music is quite weird and eclectic.
- The painting had a weird blend of colors and shapes.
- She has a weird habit of talking to herself.
- The weather took a weird turn with unexpected rain.
- The book explores weird phenomena and supernatural events.
Example Using Comparative Degree Of Weird:
- His behavior is weirder than anyone I’ve ever met.
- She wore an even weirder outfit to the party.
- The movie’s plot gets weirder as it progresses.
- The cat’s behavior became weirder after eating catnip.
- His taste in fashion is weirder than hers.
- The painting’s subject matter becomes weirder upon closer inspection.
- The show took a weirder turn in its second season.
- She has a weirder collection of trinkets than most.
- The music became weirder with experimental sounds.
- The story has a weirder twist than expected.
Example Using Superlative Degree Of Weird:
- He is the weirdest person I’ve ever encountered.
- She has the weirdest fashion sense in the entire school.
- The book delves into the weirdest realms of imagination.
- The painting is considered one of the weirdest in modern art.
- His ideas are some of the weirdest I’ve ever heard.
- The show’s finale had the weirdest plot twist.
- She has the weirdest collection of oddities in her room.
- The music video is one of the weirdest ever produced.
- The movie is known for its weirdest and most surreal visuals.
- Their family gatherings are always the weirdest events.
Explore More Adjectives:
Complete List: Degree of Adjectives
Last updated on June 14th, 2023 at 05:13 am