Are you ready to learn about fruits that start with the letter Z? You may not be aware of this, but there are actually quite a few unique and exotic fruits that start with this letter. Whether you’re looking for something off-the-beaten-path to add some new flavor to your kitchen, or just curious about what other strange foods exist in our world, this post has got you covered!
From the ZHE fruit native to East Asia to the rarer Zwetschge found only in small parts of the Middle East, we’ll explore 15 mouthwatering fruits all beginning with ‘Z’. So buckle up foodies – it’s time to get exploring!
List of Fruits That Start With Z
- Ziziphus Fruit
- Zante Currants
- Zinfandel Grapes
- Zig Zag Vine Fruit (Melodorum Leichhardtii)
- Zabergau Reinette Apples
- Ziziphus Jujube Fruit
- Zhe Fruit
- Zebra Melon
- Zebra Fruit
Fruits Beginning With Z and Properties
- Zwangtah/Zongchak: This fruit has a sweet taste and is known for its high levels of Vitamin B6.
- Ziziphus Fruit: This tart fruit is native to the Middle East and has a sour taste.
- Zante Currants: Small and sweet, these dried fruits have a high concentration of Vitamin C and A.
- Zinfandel Grapes: These purple-colored grapes are used to make a variety of red wines.
- Zwetschge: This unique plum-like fruit is usually used to make jams and jellies.
- Zalzalak: A variety of cherry-like fruit native to the Mediterranean basin, these have a sweet and sour taste.
- Zucchini: A type of summer squash, zucchinis are low in calories but high in Vitamin B6.
- Zawngtah: This egg-shaped fruit grows in Thailand and has a sweet flavor.
- Zig Zag Vine Fruit (Melodorum Leichhardtii): This native Australian fruit is used to make jams and jellies.
- Zabergau Reinette Apples: These apples are crisp and juicy with a sweet-tart flavor.
- Zarzamora: Native to Western Europe, this small berry is often used to make jams and jellies.
- Ziziphus Jujube Fruit: This Asian fruit has a sweet flavor reminiscent of dates.
- Zhe Fruit: Native to East Asia, these small fruits are high in Vitamin C and B-complex vitamins.
- Zebra Melon: This unique melon has a yellowish-green striped skin and sweet, juicy flesh.
Fruits Starting With Z and Pictures
|Ziziphus Jujube Fruit|
|Zig Zag Vine Fruit|
|Zabergau Reinette Apples|
Infographics – Fruits Names With Z
Check Other Fruits A to Z: