Fruits That Start with A! Fruits are the edible fleshy part of a plant that typically contains seeds. Fruits are a source of nutrition and flavor. There are many different types of fruits, including berries, citrus fruits, melons, and stone fruits.
So, below are some fruits starting with a:
List of Fruits That Start With A
- Australian Round Lime
- Arava Melon
- African medlar
- American chestnut
- African cucumber
- Apple Guava
- Alligator Apple / Annona Apple
- Andean Blackberry
- Apple Berry
- Amazon grape
- African Breadfruit
- Adam Pearmain Apple
- African Cherry Orange
- Ambrosia Melon
- Agave plant
- Acai Palm
- African moringa
- American hazelnut shrub
- American mayapple
- American black elderberry
- Asian Pear
- Alpine Strawberry
- Anchovy Pear
- Alligator apple
- Aizen fruit
- Atherton Raspberry
- American red raspberry
- Amaou Strawberry
- Amazon Tree Grape
- Australian Finger Lime
- African Star Apple
Exotic Fruits That Start With A
- Aboujahl Watermelon
Tropical Fruits That Start With A
- Ambarella fruit
- Araza fruit
Fruits Starting With A and Properties
- Acerola: It is a small red berry and is a rich source of Vitamin C, antioxidants, and other nutrients.
- Australian Round Lime: This citrus fruit has a sweet and tart flavor.
- Abiu: It’s a yellow-orange colored fruit with a sweet and creamy texture.
- Arava Melon: This melon is round in shape and has white flesh.
- African medlar: This fruit is small and has a sweet-tart flavor.
- American chestnut: This nut is commonly used in baking and has a slightly sweet taste.
- African cucumber: It is small and oval-shaped with a green peel.
- Apple Guava: This tropical fruit has a sweet and sour taste with a firm texture.
- Amara: This round fruit has a yellow-orange color and a sweet flavor.
- Ambarella: It is a small green fruit with a sour taste.
- Alligator Apple / Annona Apple: This fruit has a tart flavor and is rich in Vitamin C.
- Andean Blackberry: This blackberry looks like a raspberry and has a sweet flavor.
- Apple Berry: It is a small berry that has a sweet and tart flavor.
- Amazon grape: This large green grape has a sweet and juicy taste.
- African Breadfruit: This fruit looks like a potato and has a mild taste.
- Azarole: This is an apple-like fruit with a sweet and sour flavor.
- Amanatsu: This fruit is a cross between a mandarin orange and a grapefruit, with a sweet taste.
- Aprium: It is an apricot-plum hybrid fruit with a sweet flavor.
- Adam Pearmain Apple: This old-fashioned apple has a juicy and sweet taste.
- Argan: It is an unusual fruit with a slightly nutty flavor.
- African Cherry Orange: This small orange-colored fruit has a cherry-like flavor.
- Alupag: It is a tropical fruit with a sweet and sour taste.
- Ambrosia Melon: This melon has a sweet, fragrant flavor with a soft texture.
- Ashwagandha: This plant produces small yellow berries with a sweet flavor.
- Abiurana: It’s a tropical fruit with a bright yellow peel and sweet taste.
- Agave plant: This cactus-like succulent has spiked leaves and can produce small edible fruits.
- Arhat: This type of cherry-like fruit has a sweet-tart flavor and is often used in jams.
- Acai Palm: This palm tree produces small dark purple fruits that are high in antioxidants.
- African Moringa: This plant produces small green seeds that have a mild nutty flavor.
- American Hazelnut Shrub: This shrub produces small, edible hazelnuts with a sweet flavor.
- Amla: It’s an Indian gooseberry that is high in Vitamin C and has a sour taste.
- American Mayapple: This type of apple has a yellowish skin and sweet-sour flavor.
- American Black Elderberry: This dark purple berry has a sweet-tart flavor and is high in antioxidants.
- Asian Pear: This type of pear is round, crunchy, and juicy with a sweet taste.
- Alpine Strawberry: It’s a wild strawberry that has an intense flavor and is small in size.
- Apricot: This small orange-colored fruit has a sweet and tart flavor.
- Avocado: This large green fruit is high in healthy fats and has a creamy texture.
- Ackee: It’s an exotic yellow fruit that is popular in Jamaican cuisine.
- Aceola: This is a type of orange-red fruit with a sweet and tart flavor.
- Anchovy Pear: This pear has an unusual, salty taste and can be eaten raw or cooked.
- Alligator apple: This fruit is similar to mango in shape and has a sweet taste.
- Atemoya: It is also known as the pineapple sugar apple, with a sweet flavor.
- Ausubo: This large fruit has edible skin and a pleasant sweet-sour taste.
- Almond: This nut has a crunchy texture and sweet flavor.
- Aizen fruit: This small red-orange colored fruit has a tart flavor.
- Atherton Raspberry: This raspberry has a unique, sweet taste and is mostly found in Australia.
- American Red Raspberry: These raspberries have a deep red color and sweet taste.
- Amaou Strawberry: These large, juicy strawberries have a sweet flavor.
- Amazon Tree Grape: This wild grape has a sweet and tart taste.
- Arrayan: This is a small yellow-orange fruit with a yogurt-like texture and sweet flavor.
Fruits Beginning With A and Pictures
|Australian Round Lime|
|African Star Apple|
|African Cherry Orange|
|Australian Finger Lime|
|American red raspberry|
|Adam Pearmain Apple|
|Amazon Tree Grape|
Infographic (Fruits Name With A)
Check Other Fruits A to Z:
A – B – C – D – E – F – G – H – I – J – K – L – M – N – O – P – Q – R – S – T – U – V – W – X – Y – Z