Meaning: a low platform for a lectern or throne.
Plural of DAIS
Dais as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The speaker stood on the elevated dais.
- She gracefully ascended the ceremonial dais.
- The important guests were seated on the dais.
- The bride and groom stood on the beautifully decorated dais.
- The award was presented on the grand dais.
- The President addressed the nation from the central dais.
- The event organizer welcomed everyone from the dais.
- The guest of honor made a speech from the dais.
- The performer commanded attention from the center of the dais.
- The host introduced the panelists on the elevated dais.
Dais as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The speakers stood on their respective daises.
- The conference had multiple elevated daises.
- The event hall had beautifully decorated daises.
- Each participant was allocated a designated dais.
- The award ceremony had a row of grand daises.
- The dignitaries were seated on different elevated daises.
- The summit featured panel discussions on various daises.
- The stage had multiple levels and separate daises.
- The seminar had individual daises for each speaker.
- The theater had different sections with their own daises.
Singular Possessive of Dais
The singular possessive form of “Dais” is “Dais’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Dais
- The speaker stood on the Dais’s edge.
- The microphone was placed on Dais’s center.
- Dais’s height provided a clear view.
- The decoration adorned Dais’s front.
- The host welcomed the guests from Dais’s top.
- Dais’s purpose was to elevate the speaker.
- The spotlight highlighted Dais’s elegance.
- The ceremony began at Dais’s foot.
- The steps led up to Dais’s platform.
- The flowers decorated Dais’s sides.
Plural Possessive of Dais
The plural possessive form of “Dais” is “Dais'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Dais
- The guests gathered around the Dais’ edges.
- The flowers adorned the Dais’ centers.
- The event organizers prepared the Dais’ heights.
- The speakers stood on the Dais’ fronts.
- The hosts welcomed the guests from the Dais’ tops.
- The venue’s lights highlighted the Dais’ elegance.
- The decorators embellished the Dais’ foot.
- The steps led up to the Dais’ platforms.
- The photographers captured the beauty of the Dais’ sides.
- The ceremony concluded with the guests exiting the Dais’ area.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 06:16 pm