Meaning: a hard mineral consisting of silica
Singular and Plural of Quartz
Quartz as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The jeweler crafted a beautiful necklace using quartz.
- I found a stunning piece of quartz on the beach.
- The watch face was made of high-quality quartz.
- The crystal was formed from a large quartz deposit.
- She studied the geological properties of quartz.
- The healing properties of quartz are well-known.
- The sculpture was carved out of a single block of quartz.
- We collected samples of different types of quartz.
- The company mines and processes quartz for various industries.
- The necklace sparkled with the natural beauty of quartz.
Quartz as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The mine produces large quantities of high-grade quartz.
- They discovered vast deposits of valuable quartz.
- The market is flooded with affordable synthetic quartz.
- The geologists studied the different formations of quartz.
- The countertops were made from durable engineered quartz.
- The jewelry store offers a wide selection of exquisite quartz.
- They polished and cut the rough quartz into gemstones.
- The crystals formed intricate patterns within the natural quartz.
- The artisans transformed the raw quartz into stunning sculptures.
- The researchers analyzed the physical properties of various quartz.
Singular Possessive of Quartz
The singular possessive form of “Quartz” is “Quartz’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Quartz:
- Quartz’s durability makes it an ideal material for countertops.
- The jewelry designer appreciates Quartz’s versatility.
- Quartz’s clarity enhances its value in gemstones.
- The watch’s beauty lies in the elegance of Quartz’s movement.
- The company values Quartz’s unique properties in manufacturing.
- Quartz’s use in scientific research is well-established.
- The geologist studies Quartz’s formation in different environments.
- Quartz’s role in the electronics industry is indispensable.
- We should consider Quartz’s resistance to heat and pressure.
- The engineer analyzes Quartz’s behavior under stress.
Plural Possessive of Quartz
The plural possessive form of “Quartz” is “Quartzes'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Quartz:
- The gem collector admires the various Quartzes’ colors and patterns.
- Quartzes’ durability makes them popular in construction.
- We should assess the different Quartzes’ suitability for different purposes.
- The jeweler appreciates the unique qualities of the different Quartzes’.
- Quartzes’ abundance in nature makes them accessible.
- We must consider the maintenance requirements of the different Quartzes’.
- The company offers a wide range of Quartzes’ for customers to choose from.
- Quartzes’ use in scientific experiments has been well-documented.
- We should study the market demand for various Quartzes’.
- The geologist analyzes the geological formations containing different Quartzes’
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 07:12 am