Meaning: in a particular place
Singular and Plural of Present
Present as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She gave him a book as a birthday present.
- The painting was a wedding present from their friends.
- He received a thoughtful present from his sister.
- The child eagerly unwrapped his Christmas present.
- The necklace was a special anniversary present.
- She bought herself a little present to celebrate.
- They exchanged presents during the holiday season.
- He wrapped the present in colorful paper and a bow.
- The surprise party was the best birthday present.
- The puppy was a wonderful present for their daughter.
Present as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- They opened their presents with excitement and joy.
- The children eagerly unwrapped their Christmas presents.
- They exchanged small presents during the office party.
- The family gathered around the tree to open their presents.
- The event organizers prepared presents for the attendees.
- The charity distributed presents to underprivileged children.
- The company gave employees personalized holiday presents.
- The children were thrilled with their birthday presents.
- They donated money to buy presents for orphaned kids.
- The guests brought presents to the baby shower.
Singular Possessive of Present
The singular possessive form of “Present” is “Present’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Present:
- The present’s wrapping paper is torn.
- She placed the present’s box on the table.
- I appreciate the present’s sentimental value.
- The present’s surprise brought a smile to her face.
- We need to wrap the present’s carefully to avoid damage.
- The child eagerly unwrapped the present’s outer layer.
- I enjoyed the present’s thoughtful gesture.
- The present’s tag indicated it was from a friend.
- The present’s contents were revealed when opened.
- The birthday party had a pile of present’s for the celebrant.
Plural Possessive of Present
The plural possessive form of “Present” is “Presents'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Present:
- The children gathered around the table of presents’.
- We need to wrap all the presents’ tags properly.
- The pile of presents’ sizes varied from small to large.
- They opened all the presents’ ribbons at once.
- The family gathered to exchange their presents’.
- The presents’ packaging was beautifully designed.
- The guests admired the display of presents’.
- The event organizers arranged the presents’ distribution.
- The siblings shared the excitement of unwrapping their presents’.
- The children eagerly anticipated their presents’ surprises.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 01:17 pm