Meaning: the trunk of the human body
Singular and Plural of Torso
Torso as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The artist skillfully sculpted the human torso from marble.
- The doctor examined the patient’s injured torso.
- She wrapped her arms around his strong torso.
- The detective found a tattoo on the victim’s torso.
- The fashion designer created a stunning dress that accentuated the female torso.
- The swimmer’s toned torso glided through the water effortlessly.
- The surgeon carefully operated on the patient’s injured torso.
- The boxer aimed a powerful punch at his opponent’s torso.
- The forensic expert examined the gunshot wound on the victim’s torso.
- The fitness instructor emphasized exercises that targeted the core torso
Torso as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The artist’s sculptures depicted a series of twisted torsos.
- The autopsy revealed multiple stab wounds on the victims’ torsos.
- The athletes trained rigorously to strengthen their core torsos.
- The crime scene investigator found traces of blood on the victims’ torsos.
- The fashion designer showcased a collection of elegant dresses that flattered the female torsos.
- The museum displayed a collection of ancient Greek statues, each missing their torsos.
- The survivors of the accident suffered injuries to their torsos.
- The fitness instructor guided the class through a series of exercises that targeted their torsos.
- The bodybuilders showcased their well-defined torsos on stage.
- The medical students studied the anatomy of the human torsos.
Singular Possessive of Torso
The singular possessive form of “Torso” is “Torso’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Torso:
- The sculpture captured the muscular torso’s beauty.
- The artist emphasized the torso’s curves and contours.
- The model posed with her hands on her torso’s hips.
- The painting focused on the torso’s graceful lines.
- The doctor examined the patient’s injured torso’s.
- The fitness instructor demonstrated exercises for a toned torso’s.
- The swimmer’s powerful strokes propelled his torso’s through the water.
- The fashion designer showcased dresses that accentuated the torso’s elegance.
- The surgeon operated on the patient’s damaged torso’s.
- The ancient statue’s missing torso’s was recently discovered.
Plural Possessive of Torso
The plural possessive form of “Torso” is “Torsos'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Torso:
- The museum displayed a collection of ancient statues’ torsos’.
- The artists studied the proportions of the human body’s torsos’.
- The mannequins showcased the latest fashion line’s torsos’.
- The forensic team analyzed the crime scene’s torsos’ for evidence.
- The anatomical models represented the various stages of pregnancy’s torsos’.
- The sculptors focused on capturing the athletes’ muscular torsos’.
- The fitness magazine featured exercises for strengthening the core’s torsos’.
- The archeologists discovered a burial site with multiple ancient warriors’ torsos’.
- The surgeon examined the patients’ injured torsos’.
- The tailor measured the models’ torsos’ for custom-made clothing.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 12:12 pm