Meaning: attach or fasten with string or similar cord
Singular and Plural of Tie
Tie as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- I need a new tie for the wedding.
- His favorite tie is a striped one.
- She wore a stylish tie with her suit.
- The silk tie was on sale at the store.
- He loosened his tie after a long day.
- The CEO’s tie was a power symbol.
- The bow on her tie was perfectly tied.
- He adjusted his tie in the mirror.
- The waiter’s tie matched his uniform.
- The professor’s colorful tie caught everyone’s attention.
Tie as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- I have a collection of colorful ties.
- The store had a sale on designer ties.
- He organized his ties by color and pattern.
- The fashion show featured trendy ties.
- The groomsmen wore matching striped ties.
- She gifted him a set of silk ties.
- The box was filled with vintage ties.
- The mannequin displayed a variety of stylish ties.
- He donated his old ties to a charity.
- The store had a wide selection of formal ties.
Singular Possessive of Tie
The singular possessive form of “Tie” is “Tie’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Tie:
- I like the design of Tie’s knot.
- Please take care of Tie’s color and pattern.
- Tie’s material feels smooth and luxurious.
- I borrowed Tie’s clip to hold my papers.
- Can you tie Tie’s knot a bit tighter?
- Tie’s length matches perfectly with my suit.
- I love the sheen of Tie’s silk fabric.
- The width of Tie’s blade suits my style.
- Tie’s pattern complements my dress shirt.
- The price of Tie’s brand is quite reasonable.
Plural Possessive of Tie
The plural possessive form of “Tie” is “Ties'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Tie:
- All of the ties’ patterns are unique.
- I love the colors of the ties’ collection.
- The fabric quality of the ties’ material is excellent.
- Can I borrow one of the ties’ accessories?
- The store offers a discount on the ties’ prices.
- The designs of the ties’ knots are intricate.
- I like how the ties’ lengths vary for different occasions.
- The store has expanded the ties’ selection.
- The storekeeper takes pride in the ties’ craftsmanship.
- The store’s display showcases the ties’ elegance.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 11:13 am