Meaning: an object, typically an inscribed ring or stone
Plural of Talisman
Synonyms of Talisman
- lucky charm
Talisman as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- He carried a lucky talisman in his pocket.
- The necklace had a pendant in the shape of a talisman.
- The old book contained a protective talisman
- The magician used a crystal ball as a talisman.
- She believed the horseshoe was a talisman for good fortune.
- The athlete wore a special bracelet as a talisman.
- The shaman blessed the travelers’ talisman before their journey.
- The ancient civilization had sacred stones as talismans.
Talisman as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The museum displayed a collection of ancient talismans.
- They believed in the power of multiple protective talismans.
- The shop offered a wide variety of mystical talismans.
- The archaeological dig unearthed several historical talismans.
- The folklore was filled with stories about enchanted talismans.
- The sorcerer’s cave was adorned with mysterious talismans.
- The tradition called for passing down family talismans for generations.
- The treasure hunters sought after hidden mystical talismans.
Singular Possessive of Talisman
The singular possessive form of “Talisman” is “Talisman’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Talisman:
- The witch cherished her magical talisman’s power.
- The explorer believed in his lucky talisman’s protection.
- The athlete wore a sports-related talisman’s pendant.
- The spiritual guide offered guidance through her ancient talisman’s.
- The collector displayed the ancient talisman’s in a museum.
- The believer attributed his success to a special talisman’s.
- The fortune-teller used a crystal talisman’s for divination.
- The healer believed in the healing properties of specific talisman’s.
- The traveler carried a symbolic talisman’s for safe journeys.
- The wizard relied on his enchanted talisman’s for magic spells.
Plural Possessive of Talisman
The plural possessive form of “Talisman” is “Talismans'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Talisman:
- The witches guarded their magical talismans’ secrets.
- The adventurers believed in the protective powers of their lucky talismans’.
- The athletes wore sports-related talismans’ for good luck.
- The spiritual guides shared the wisdom of ancient talismans’.
- The collectors displayed a wide variety of ancient talismans’ in their exhibits.
- The believers attributed their collective success to their special talismans’.
- The fortune-tellers used various crystal talismans’ for divination.
- The healers prescribed different types of talismans’ for healing purposes.
- The travelers carried symbolic talismans’ from different cultures.
- The wizards created powerful spells using multiple enchanted talismans’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 06:34 pm