Pliers Plural, What is the Plural of Pliers?
Meaning: pincers with parallel, flat surface
Singular and Plural of Pliers
Pliers as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- He used a pair of pliers to tighten the loose bolt.
- The mechanic handed me a set of pliers to fix the broken wire.
- The electrician’s pliers had a comfortable grip for better control.
- The dentist used a special type of pliers to extract the tooth.
- I found a rusty old pliers in the toolbox.
- The jeweler used the pliers to adjust the bracelet’s size.
- The craftsman carefully bent the wire using the pliers.
- He accidentally dropped the pliers and they broke.
- The chef used pliers to crack open the lobster shell.
- The plumber relied on the trusty pliers to fix the leaking pipe.
Pliers as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The mechanic had a collection of different pliers for various tasks.
- She bought a new set of high-quality pliers for her workshop.
- The carpenter’s toolbox was filled with different types of pliers.
- The electrician always carried a pair of pliers in his tool belt.
- The jeweler’s workstation had a variety of specialized pliers.
- The artist used small pliers to shape the wire sculpture.
- The handyman had a knack for using the right pliers for each job.
- The plumber needed a pair of long-nose pliers to reach the tight space.
- The garage had a rack full of neatly organized pliers.
- The technician replaced the broken part using the appropriate pliers.
Singular Possessive of Pliers
The singular possessive form of “Pliers” is “Pliers’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Pliers:
- The Pliers’s grip was comfortable and secure.
- We admired the Pliers’s durability and precision.
- The mechanic used the Pliers’s jaws to tighten the bolt.
- The carpenter relied on the Pliers’s versatility for various tasks.
- The electrician’s toolbox contained a pair of Pliers’s.
- The jeweler carefully handled the delicate materials with the Pliers’s tips.
- The plumber fixed the leak with the Pliers’s adjustable feature.
- We could see the marks left by the Pliers’s teeth.
- The technician utilized the Pliers’s insulated handles for safety.
- The artist incorporated the Pliers’s shape into the sculpture.
Plural Possessive of Pliers
The plural possessive form of “Pliers” is “Pliers'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Pliers:
- The Pliers’ grips were comfortable and secure.
- We admired the Pliers’ durability and precision.
- The mechanics used the Pliers’ jaws to tighten the bolts.
- The carpenters relied on the Pliers’ versatility for various tasks.
- The electricians’ toolboxes contained pairs of Pliers’.
- The jewelers carefully handled the delicate materials with the Pliers’ tips.
- The plumbers fixed the leaks with the Pliers’ adjustable features.
- We could see the marks left by the Pliers’ teeth.
- The technicians utilized the Pliers’ insulated handles for safety.
- The artists incorporated the Pliers’ shape into their sculptures.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 10:54 am