What does Having Sex Mean?
Engaging in sexual intercourse. A physical act between two individuals.
Slang Words for Having Sex
- Hooking up: Casual sexual encounter.
- Banging: Energetic intercourse.
- Smashing: Physical sexual activity.
- Shagging: British term for sex.
- Boning: Engaging in intercourse.
- Nailing: Act of sexual intercourse.
- Boinking: Playful term for sex.
- Hitting it: Casual sexual term.
- Tapping: Light-hearted phrase for sex.
- Fornicating: Formal term for sex.
- Rolling: Casual term for intimacy.
- Knocking boots: Euphemistic phrase.
- Plowing: Intimate physical connection.
- Pounding: Intense sexual act.
- Doin’ it: Casual term for sex.
- Mating: Biological term for reproduction.
- Romping: Playful intimacy.
- Slamming: Energetic sexual encounter.
- Laying: Act of sexual intimacy.
- Scoring: Achieving sexual conquest.
Use of Having Sex Slang in Example Sentences
- They were hooking up after the party.
- Are they really banging each other?
- Rumor has it they’re smashing.
- She admitted to shagging him last summer.
- They ended up boning on their second date.
- He boasted about nailing her.
- Everyone heard they were boinking.
- He’s been hitting it for months.
- Jake is tapping that, right?
- They were caught fornicating in the car.
- They spent the night rolling in bed.
- I think those two are knocking boots.
- He’s been plowing through his contacts.
- They were pounding all night.
- The neighbors heard them doin’ it.
- Some animals are mating for life.
- They were romping in the hayloft.
- They’re slamming each other, obviously.
- He ended up laying her friend.
- John’s been scoring a lot lately.
Explore More Slang Words: